back on it!!!!!!!!!!

hi peeps!!
well today i over indulged n had 2 samosas dread to think how many points they were each!! :(
but id say all of my weeklies have gon!!

Well that's not too bad as really you could go a lot worse in an actual binge! I've had no power for hours so now it's back on I can't get to sleep as it was freaky so quiet and dark! Cx

Well that's not too bad as really you could go a lot worse in an actual binge! I've had no power for hours so now it's back on I can't get to sleep as it was freaky so quiet and dark! Cx

just that i know they are mega points n my plan was to save weeklies for weekend!! boooo ...
ahhh bet ur tired this morn!! i wish it was friday! x

Yes I am tired today! Thursday is my day off so em away to school and Sophie and me on the sofa watching tv! Lol going to go a walk into town in a bit cx

im not tracking again :(
seems that if i blow it one day i blow it for the week! thats me n my
little brain!
going to pizza hut for lunch tomoro with a friend... making a stir fry on night!
but been picking and i have no weeklies left so either way this weeks blown up like a balloon!! :(

I didn't track yesterday but today is a new day 100% tracking and im off swimming to try to make up for being naughty hehe

Hope you all have a great day x

well i went out for lunch - pizza hut, had some salad etc but obv had no weeklies left so really bust this week!!! oh well scrap it see what the scales say monday n start a new week

Hey shez, good weekend? All festive today then? We had dinner at mums and we even had Xmas napkins and crackers! Lol it is the 1st :) cx

Hey shez, good weekend? All festive today then? We had dinner at mums and we even had Xmas napkins and crackers! Lol it is the 1st :) cx

yay !!!
love gettin in to the xmas spirit
yep xmas tree up :)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1385929554.225778.jpg
roast was a tad xmassy too!!! lol x

today -
bfast : cuppa 2, cereal bar 2
lunch : soup 8
dinner : hot n spicy chicken potato crunchies ranch salad 18

total 30

It's still a bit deflating when it happens! I had half off tonight and I mean I walked the legs off myself this week grr! My sister and friend come with me to meetings, they are so laxidaisy about it all then last week when u got to 50lbs the two of them really tried! My sister had 6.5lbs off and my friend 5.5!! Even being a saint I haven't seen loess like like it ages :( cx

It's still a bit deflating when it happens! I had half off tonight and I mean I walked the legs off myself this week grr! My sister and friend come with me to meetings, they are so laxidaisy about it all then last week when u got to 50lbs the two of them really tried! My sister had 6.5lbs off and my friend 5.5!! Even being a saint I haven't seen loess like like it ages :( cx

omg they are amazing losses!! madness x

Back