back on it!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry missed this one. No I don't do a diary as I keep forgetting about it and you have to be commited don't you. I have tried to keep myself busy today, made a batch of soup but head is so bad every time I move feels like its going to explode still. Hate ringing in sick as we are a small team and tenants depend on us but just couldn't do it today.

Sorry missed this one. No I don't do a diary as I keep forgetting about it and you have to be commited don't you. I have tried to keep myself busy today, made a batch of soup but head is so bad every time I move feels like its going to explode still. Hate ringing in sick as we are a small team and tenants depend on us but just couldn't do it today.

ahh u shud get one!
ur good at posting back anyway so... and u can post ur food etc then :)
yeah my heads the same, im back in bed watchin come dine with me lol x

I am good at posting today as I am off but I usually do 12 hr shifts so don't post so much then if at all that day. Does that make a difference? just be nice to post just random ramblings I thought

update:
im feelin hungryyyy again!! "/ and am already 1 point over todays points!

probably cus im dossin in bed watchin come dine with me - which is makin me think about food i spose!

may have a nap and try n get rid of this head ache!!! n then a nice shower :)

well I have just had a mug of my now famous soup and it was delish I have to say. Shez turn the food off and watch Xmas films, that's what I'm doing. Just love them lol

Well helo there hunny! Hows the head hun any better? Been doing okish didnt loose anything last week and dont think i wil this week either. Just been shoppin so decided on quiche,salad and rice for tea and then choc cake and custard after haha. I just cant seem to get unda 11stone. I hit 11 and then put 2pound on and just stay there. Ive gone bk to vintage pro points saw me gain a lil. God nos wot im guna do shez im getin fed up.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well helo there hunny! Hows the head hun any better? Been doing okish didnt loose anything last week and dont think i wil this week either. Just been shoppin so decided on quiche,salad and rice for tea and then choc cake and custard after haha. I just cant seem to get unda 11stone. I hit 11 and then put 2pound on and just stay there. Ive gone bk to vintage pro points saw me gain a lil. God nos wot im guna do shez im getin fed up.x

hiii trina! long time no spk!!
just had a nice long shower n got my pjs on, do feel a tad better now!
its bcus im bunged up as well.

ahhh, it is frustrating trying to lose the last bit!
i came to a stand still with SW so i know what its like!
but then i got fed up, left n put it back on "/ so thats no good either!!
x

hiii trina! long time no spk!!
just had a nice long shower n got my pjs on, do feel a tad better now!
its bcus im bunged up as well.

ahhh, it is frustrating trying to lose the last bit!
i came to a stand still with SW so i know what its like!
but then i got fed up, left n put it back on "/ so thats no good either!!
x

Im guna stil check in wit u hun and chat but i cnt b botherd to do my own coz lets face it im doin crap. U no if i could aford i think id give sw a go but it sounds expensive. Have u seen how much they eat id b in heaven!:D

Im guna stil check in wit u hun and chat but i cnt b botherd to do my own coz lets face it im doin crap. U no if i could aford i think id give sw a go but it sounds expensive. Have u seen how much they eat id b in heaven!:D

well glad ur still around :)
SW worked at the beginin for me n i lost a stone but then was veryyyy slow like pound on pound off sts pound on n i just got bored! n felt like i was chukin my 5a down the drain every week!

Yep, only ever done WW. My daughter did SW but she said it was hard work as a lot was cooking from scratch . I know that's the ideal way but I would find that too time consuming, she also said she found it expensive to follow. Also I don't eat veg and I think I would have found that difficult too. On ww I can eat whatever anyone else has , I just have to watch portions , which is the way to go I think

Yeh i do think it is very time consuming and costly. Ww is the best but its just hard when u loose motivation and my losses r tiny. I work my but off all week for a 0.5 loss and i get so disapointed. Its taken me since may to loose a stone! Thats very slow going. I dont want to say 4get it til after xmas coz wen i go off plan its big time and im bril at binging. I only need to look at cake and gain! Wot r both your thorts 4 xmas? I just dont no how to get to goal im realy stuck.x

well if ur sayin ur workin ur butt off n not losin theres not much more u can do...
other than eat diff foods to what ur eatin now! u follow vintage dont ya n i dnt really know a lot about that

im not really a big eater over xmas tbh i have my xmas dinner n maybe a pizza boxin day! alcohol will be my down fall lol!

Back