back on it!!!!!!!!!!

well if ur sayin ur workin ur butt off n not losin theres not much more u can do...
other than eat diff foods to what ur eatin now! u follow vintage dont ya n i dnt really know a lot about that

im not really a big eater over xmas tbh i have my xmas dinner n maybe a pizza boxin day! alcohol will be my down fall lol!

Since friday ive walked 27miles and i bet the scales stil dont move. Ive been bril all wk except that chocy cake today but im sure i have enuf a.p to cover that.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Since friday ive walked 27miles and i bet the scales stil dont move. Ive been bril all wk except that chocy cake today but im sure i have enuf a.p to cover that.x

i dont use my ap!
27 miles wow where u been goin? x

i dont use my ap!
27 miles wow where u been goin? x

Here there an everywhere and then wen im at home i walk on the spot to get steps on my ped. I do fast pace tho and stil get a sweat on haha.x

Here there an everywhere and then wen im at home i walk on the spot to get steps on my ped. I do fast pace tho and stil get a sweat on haha.x

thats really good, i dont do exercise aint been to the gym for months!! i jus walk to my car n then around work n then around asda or newher else i need to go lol x

thats really good, i dont do exercise aint been to the gym for months!! i jus walk to my car n then around work n then around asda or newher else i need to go lol x

To be fair tho its more the eatin that wil make u loose weight. Im on my 8th bloody chocy bicy wit my cup of tea. Theres no bloody help for me 2nite now.x

I am good at posting today as I am off but I usually do 12 hr shifts so don't post so much then if at all that day. Does that make a difference? just be nice to post just random ramblings I thought

Hey Sue, my diary lately is mostly random ramblins so you def won't be alone in that department haha x

hey all :)
quick update to say sorry i havent posted, been feelin really ill n feel even worse this week than last :( lost my appetite n everythin!
o well 4 more get ups n i break up cant wait!!
hope ur all doin well x

Aw Hun, have you tried berroca? I think it's magic lol it's not going to take it all away but gives you a we bit more energy, when you feel like that you've zero! Cx

Back