back on it

bdavis

I did lighter life last year and lost 3.1/2 stone I finished in may 07 went from a size 20 to a 8 I felt brill. Unfortenly I have gone back to bad habits and have put on 2 stone ish and feeling really bad and fat. So I have started the cd to lose some weight but I am finding this really hard the 2nd time after about 3 days I feel much better and wanna eat. I have done 2 days which one of them I had nibbles on food what can I do I need major help and how long do you think it would take to lose 2 stone!!!!!

Hi i've just about completed my 1st week. I find it really hard between 3 and 6 each day. Come on here for some support.

Not sure how long it will take to lose 2 stone but that's the amount I want to lose to begin with then perhaps go to 3 stone.

Hi, I also found it hard around day 3 and 7 then it got better, just hang in there and once you are in ketosis it will be a walk in the park... I started beginning of this month and also targeted on losing 2 stones, In 3 weeks, i have lost 13Ibs, just 1Ibs off a stone, so I reckon another 3 weeks for the other stone to come off, but people are diff, some lose faster than others.

Hey, good luck with the diet, you should be able to do the 2 stone in 2 months, or just over, so good luck with it xx

My first time round lost two stone in the first month with absolutely no cheating. This time round I have two stone to loose and am giving myself two months to be sure. Although I am cheating with some skimmed milk rather than the original SS

Good Luck

Back