back on it

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by bdavis, 23 August 2008 Social URL.

1. bdavis

bdavis Member

I did lighter life last year and lost 3.1/2 stone I finished in may 07 went from a size 20 to a 8 I felt brill. Unfortenly I have gone back to bad habits and have put on 2 stone ish and feeling really bad and fat. So I have started the cd to lose some weight but I am finding this really hard the 2nd time after about 3 days I feel much better and wanna eat. I have done 2 days which one of them I had nibbles on food what can I do I need major help and how long do you think it would take to lose 2 stone!!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bev1963

Bev1963 Likes to Post

Hi i've just about completed my 1st week. I find it really hard between 3 and 6 each day. Come on here for some support.

Not sure how long it will take to lose 2 stone but that's the amount I want to lose to begin with then perhaps go to 3 stone.

4. zpacey

zpacey Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(13.38%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Hi, I also found it hard around day 3 and 7 then it got better, just hang in there and once you are in ketosis it will be a walk in the park... I started beginning of this month and also targeted on losing 2 stones, In 3 weeks, i have lost 13Ibs, just 1Ibs off a stone, so I reckon another 3 weeks for the other stone to come off, but people are diff, some lose faster than others.

5. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Hey, good luck with the diet, you should be able to do the 2 stone in 2 months, or just over, so good luck with it xx

6. amm451

amm451 Do Over

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.77%)
    Diet:
    CD
    My first time round lost two stone in the first month with absolutely no cheating. This time round I have two stone to loose and am giving myself two months to be sure. Although I am cheating with some skimmed milk rather than the original SS

Good Luck

7. Feathers

Feathers Silver Member

Good luck bdavis :)

I'm restarting tomorrow on s/s!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.