Back on LLL :)

meandit

I first went on Lighterlife lite in March 2010 to lose weight for my wedding in july 2010.
icon3.gif
Well it worked and was brilliant, im happy to say I kept most of the weight off and only regained 5lbs out nearly the four stone I lost since then.
Unfortunately I got sick late last year and have been diagnosed with M.E. and I have regained nearly 3/4 of the weight that I lost due to having to use a wheelchair and my inability to do much exercise.
icon13.gif
Now looking in the mirror gets me so down because I know what I look like slimmer and how i feel about my body when I am slimmer. So im back on LLL to try and lose the weight and maybe by my body being less heavy it may help with the M.E. Can only try right?? lol. I know it works and I know when im healthy I can keep the weight off with diet and my old exercise pattern so hopefully losing the weight will kick my body into gear and start trying to even the M.E out rather than keep going downhill!!
Have to say I loved the LLL diet when I was on it and its changed my eating habits for the better, so I have to say im excited to be on it again. I hate the soups, broth and porridge, lol, but I LOVE the choc shakes and pretty much live on them and the bars.
icon10.gif
Its my first day back on it today and I know next three days are going to be carb craving central but I went out yesterday and bought myself 2 new pairs of jeans that are really tight and I know by end of month ill be in them so ill just open the wardrobe and look at them when im wanting my pasta!!
icon7.gif
How is everybody else doing? are you happy with your results so far?

Back