Back on LT after hols..:)

nmmireland

Dublin :)
Well I am back from my hols now, went on two shakes yest and a WW meal for dinner and back to the norm 3 shakes a day from today, feel good so far and just back from gym so hopefully it goes as good as first time round, fingers crossed...

Have a weigh in Thurs or Fri to see what damage was done in the last 2/3 weeks, hopefully not too much as my clothes an all are fine on me but sure I will know soon enough...

Oh done my measurements today too as hadn't since 8th of April and lost 16.5 all round since then so that cheered me up and got me motivated even more :):)

nmm xx

Wow! Well done with your weight loss! I came off for 3 weeks because I had a lot of parties to go to in that period and felt like I really needed a break! I only put on 2lbs in the second week off, but I was expecting that due to all the partying! I've been back on for a week now and the first few days were hard with the head aches and stuff, but I found drinking the shakes far easier this time round, perhaps because I'm used to them now?

Hope the re-start goes well and well done on your loss so far! :) x

Well done on yours, your doing great...

I didnt get the headaches the last time and was full of energy so hopefully I will be like that again this time :) I also like the shakes especially the soup and choc so I stuck to them today... doing ok so far, just had last shake :):)

Thanks Mary, I may need it haha... ah I dont mind, had a great hol, didnt go too mad with food so either way I will be doing this 100% again till June x

I meant to say before that you look absolutely fantastic in your pics and weight loss and maintenence has been great for you, well done :)

Best of luck on your continuing journey, I'm positive you will succeed.

Hi Nmmireland,
Glad you had a good holiday, when I look out the window today as rain is pouring down I feel we could all do with one. Good for you to start the diet again. You seem motivated for it. Good luck. I am only in week one so early days. God my hands are bloody cold today.
Doirin

Best of luck.

Thank you so much - the time soon passes on LT.
How much more do you want to lose?

Another 2 stone on LT and maybe then another 1 on ww and the gym... depending on how I go on LT in June i couldnt continue on but dont really want to be on it through out the summer, have lots of stuff on such as weddings etc... I am happy with what i lost so far so another month on it 100% for deffo... :) so fingers crosssed :):)

Hi Nmmireland,
Glad you had a good holiday, when I look out the window today as rain is pouring down I feel we could all do with one. Good for you to start the diet again. You seem motivated for it. Good luck. I am only in week one so early days. God my hands are bloody cold today.
Doirin

Thanks Doirin, I know it was horrible out today after getting a little bit of sun the last few days :(

Ah best of luck to you too, you will be fine once you get into it... and get loads of water into you too then the weeks just fly in :)

Thanks Chelly, actually doing grand so far... thought it would be much harder to get back into it but fine so far... so all good.. weigh in tomorrow tho after two weeks haha.. so i could be saying different tomorrow :) hopefully not as my clothes are fine and loads even commented on the weight I loss when I was back in work today and in pics from hols and that so hopefully i am around the same tomorrow as I was before i went away :):) Will keep you posted...

How you finding the maintenence so far ?

Another 2 stone on LT and maybe then another 1 on ww and the gym... depending on how I go on LT in June i couldnt continue on but dont really want to be on it through out the summer, have lots of stuff on such as weddings etc... I am happy with what i lost so far so another month on it 100% for deffo... :) so fingers crosssed :):)

You will get there - good luck on the remainder of your journey.

Hi Lipotrim gang, I am back off my holidays too after a weeks refeed and 2 weeks eating sensibly, I started my 3 shakes a day on Monday and feeling fine, finding it much easier than last time.
I just wanted to check though as someone has just mentioned if it is safe to stop and start Lipotrim? The chemist hasn't told me otherwise but it was a nurse that mentioned it.
Thanks
Helen

Hi helen, my chemist didnt mention anything about it been dangerous just gave me a re-feed plan etc.. so i dont think it is dangerous as such but it will prob just slow down the weighloss for a bit...I wont really know till I am back tomorrow...

Good luck to you too back on :):)

Back