back on LT! shocking news in this thread...

foody1

Hey guys, I am back on LT tomorrow, my exams are over, I have regained all my strength and its shake time :D

Now here is the shocking news- I have been on refeed for the last 3 weeks, or shall I say, I was meant to be refeeding for the last 3 weeks, instead, I did what all students do, I ended up having pizza, the occasional chinese takeaway, rice, you name it, I probably had it :eek:. Weigh in therefore was bound to be bad news, I weighed myself at home before I went in and my scales noted that I lost 2lb, ofcourse I wasn't going to believe that until I got to the pharmacy and those scales also noted that I have infact lost 2lb lol..its been a great day :D

Wow you've been really lucky there haven't you? I'm really pleased for you - glad you've had a good day! :)

Best of luck on the next leg of your journey xx

Wow you've been really lucky there haven't you? I'm really pleased for you - glad you've had a good day! :)

Best of luck on the next leg of your journey xx

Hey Jan :) It was almost a personal miracle; I didn't tell the consultant about the pizzas until I got on the scales, just incase they said I gained like 10lb lol

Definately looking forward to the next leg as I know now that the weight can be maintained once its lost. I did cut down on the portion sizes of everything I ate, perhaps thats why I didn't put on as much. I am living proof that there is life after lipotrim and you can have fun and you can have whatever you want, provided you don't overdo it with food.

Yep - I'm just starting to learn that too! I was really scared to eat again but coming to the end of my 3rd week now and JUST starting to think I MIGHT be able to do it ;).

Hope the chemist is more helpful with you this time! xx

Welcome back on board foody, hope it goes well for you. Nice to know that "normal" eating does work, it's all moderation though isn't it. Good for you, what a great start for you losing 2lbs more.

Hi,
welcome back, glad to hear you had a weight loss and not a gain. Wishing you all the best for your first week.
Doirin

Hi foody
Welcome back and what a great result...so, looking forward to your weight losses when you are back on LT 100%!!
Have a great week.

Take care

thats absolutely brill! I bet you didnt exercise much either when I sat my finals I moved from chair loo fridge chair with the occassional sortie to the exam hall! good luck for next week x

Hey welcome back and well done

Back