Back on LT TFR AGAIN!

Taylor

Silver Member
Back on LT TFR AGAIN!
Right I'm back on Lt again. Did it for 5 weeks successfully but I didn't really want to finish cos I wanted to lose another 7 pounds (plus pressure from others saying I should come off it), so I thought I could lose it on refeed but I didn't refeed properly (was eating rubbish instead of a proper meal) and as a result I'm not happy with myself now.

So I got my shakes and I'm ready AGAIN:D!
Has anyone done this....come off, done refeed, and then gone back on LT? How was it?

I maintained for about 8 months, but then gained when I gave up smoking. I too am back on lipotrim and on day 5. Good luck chick x

Yup, i did it last year - came off after losing 6st had my summer where i had 3 holidays! lol and then went back on and came off in november. Its harder the second/third time around but if you are determined youll get there :D

Tan ... haven't I just seen you elsewhere being jealous of Mary's 3 hols this year????? LOL!

Good Luck Taylor xx

hahahahaha yes! But thats because i am only have one this year and thats not even a full week and not in the sun! lol x

Back