Back on LT today !!

Foo Fan

Gold Member
Hi All,

I started refeed on the 10th Dec for 1 week and I've been a bit naughty since :(..

However I did have a wonderfull xmas and I managed to fit into an old size 14 skirt (that I love) and I proudly wore it out on boxing day!!

I'm back on LT today (going to weigh on my lunch break) - hopefully I haven't put on that much weight. I'm actually looking forward to my Choc Shake lol..

I'll let you know how my WI goes :scale:....

Good luck to everyone who is restarting in Jan and well done to everyone who has stuck to LT over xmas :worthy:

weight.png

Again welcome back.XX:)

Trimlee's back too!

I'm back and very excited about it! Weighed in at 67.3kg this a.m. Pharmacy only had strawberry and vanilla shakes so I'll go back for choc ones on wednesday. Had blact tea with sweetener this a.m. Will have first LT shake soon. I plan to stay on for 4 weeks. Here goes!

I've just been to weigh and i've put on 8 1/2lb - bit gutted but I had a g8 xmas - so not going to worry to much lol

Glad you had a good xmas. Good luck for getting back on lipotrim, you'll have that weight off in no time!! XX:)

I'm starting again on 5th January - have it all planned out, including gym visits, dog walking etc - lost 25 lb with LT between September and November (have put half a stone back on since then), and now have 64 lbs to lose to get to 10 stone which would be, quite frankly, a miracle!! I'm 40 on 23rd April so I'm keeping that as my target date - am quite excited!!

Back