Back on LTR after 4 week hols

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Scamp, 27 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Scamp

Scamp Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(19.92%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Hi All

Well Today is the day for my restart after gaining 1 stone after my 4 week holiday, but this time I am going to get the other stone off to get to goal.

I have plenty of LTR waiting in the wardrobe from last time I was on the diet so I have nothing to loose now but weight.

Yet again I need to change my ticker in the wrong direction but this will make me more determined to get back on track.

Good luck to everybody on their LTR journey it is well worth sticking to.

Jo x :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. j-lo_00b

j-lo_00b Success leads to success

Start Weight:
    14st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    09st12.5.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck Scamp, if its any help Ive been off LT for 3 weeks on refeed and a holiday and I found it easier this time around! Bet you can wait to meet your goal! 79lbs is an amazing achievment! Hope you had a ncie holiday.
    Best Wishes x

4. Elle-Emm

Elle-Emm Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st5lb(42.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You know what needs to be done, as you've done so well before :) YOu will do just great - a 4 week holiday sounds fab!! lucky you!

5. Scamp

Scamp Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(19.92%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Thanks Jodie, I had a brilliant holiday but I am so ready to get back on LT and be able to get back into my clothes more comfortably with the help of the forum for support. LT is a brilliant weight loss diet and worked so well for me last year and in general it was quite easy to maintain the weight loss apart from these holidays away.

Good luck for your next weigh in.

Jo x

6. Scamp

Scamp Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(19.92%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Thanks Elle very well done on your wonderful achievement, once you get your head round LT it just comes as second nature doesn't it (well I hope it still does this time round) I really would like to get to goal this time but I am not in a rush but you don not realize just how much more energy you have when you are lighter.

Are you still on LT or have you been refeeding but still loosing weight, you must luck so different I know a few people did not recognize me and some people thought I looked younger.

Jo x

7. Elle-Emm

Elle-Emm Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st5lb(42.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks Scamp! I am still on LT. Going to continue on it until I reach goal and then refeed for prob 3 weeks. As my goal is towards the higher end of healthy weight for my height i figure i can always lose a few more pounds on refeed but it's not crucial :)

I am trying to get used to the compliments, it really doesn't feel real exactly how much weight I've lost. Everyone is very surprised at how much I actually weighed to begin with, which is actually quite nice to hear. Got told on Friday night I look younger too, but i think i look reasonably young for my age anyway (I'm 32) - and actually when you have more weight and fewer wrinkles i think that's true of lots of bigger people!!

I am SO in the LT zone, and can honestly say it's been scarily easy to keep up with. I really do need to get exercising now though, to raise fitness and tone up the wobbly bits.

best of luck - you will do just fine i'm sure :) not long to go now for us both!!

8. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Hi,

Good luck! I hope you succeed in getting that stone off, I am in the same boat as you. I am going on a mission to loose 1.5 stones!

Lets go for it! :)

xox

9. Scamp

Scamp Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(19.92%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    We can all get to our goal together.

Jo x

10. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Was on LT, now Rosemary Conley
    Hi Scamp

Welcome back - you will get into the flow of things no problem...your weight loss before is amazing and with only a few stone to lose, you will do that easily in a matter of weeks!

Well done.

Have a good week!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.