back on plan..

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
Well rejoined group last nite and have to say i am extremely motivated now which is fab!im so determined now and i no i can do it! first day back at it today and its goin great so onwards and downwards (on the scales hehe) from here on! Mums even hid the scales as i am a scale hopper, a very bad one at that! So the scales are out of sight! I had lost 4lb originally on my own but im not putting that in my ticker anymore as im only updating it with the weight i lose at sw! So heres to a great journey!xxx

Good luck Christie. Enjoy SW!

:party0011::party0011: Go Christie Go Christie Go :party0011::party0011: Yeah good for you hun. Its totally fab that's your all fired up and so positive. And well done your mum for hiding the scales..... can you send her around here to hide mine please ;)

Hope you have a fantastic week and keep focused and positive ;) :D xxx

Ps it doest matter if you move your ticker to show 4lb..... after all you did lost it. You deserve to give yourself credit for that xx

Hi Christie. Congratulations on taking the first step and joining Slimming World!! You will really enjoy it I'm sure. It looks like we have the same amount to lose, and I've managed to lose 4.5lbs in my first two weeks, so it really works :D
Hope you have a fab first week!!

Well done on going back, I have too this week and I am determind not to go anywhere near those scales at home.
I think that is the key for me to keep me going to group as I have given up so many times due to weighing before I go and then deciding not to go if my scales don't show a loss.
Then I think "why bother?" and I don't go back.
Good luck!

Back