back on site

hi joanne, everyone is entitled to a day like you had 2! next weekend is quite also but the following weekend is a busy one - out on the friday & saturday night! roll on!
my dinner was lovely but i did say about 4 points will have to add 2 on to that for the noodles.
but that still only makes 6 points! much much much better than 6.5 points for half a pizza. glad i got rid of that other pizza.lol
anyway going to head if i want to have that glass of wine. catch up tomorrow:):):):):):)

i'll post the honey and black pepper beef receipe tomorrow on the thread,

magic thanks! Enjoy wine x

Have you tried the ww pizzas they are really nice and only 6-7points for the whole thing, the garic mushroom piza is my fave.xx

:):):)hi susan, living in ireland dunnes and tesco really only hold a limited stock, used to get them years ago ok when they came out first. i must have another look for them. but down another 2lbs today so happy out

hi jax, fair play it will be you tomorrow, haven't we alot to live up to on this forum !!!! i'm one of those people i think if i look at a sweet or a cream cake my weight just goes up, and god help us the things we do to loose it!!! i suppose we could be a lot worse off really.:sigh::sigh:

Hiya

Well done on your loss, all your hard work in the kitchen counting and measuring points has paid off, well done!!

x

Ach!! I've the breakin strain of a crunchie!! Hubby suggested going out for tea with the kids and i said yes and i'll have a nice chicken breast and veg:rolleyes:

Well i did have the chicken and veg but unfortunately there was a ciabatta loaf wrapped around it and a large crispy portion of lattice fries!!:eek:

(It was yum!!)

Tomorrow I WILL BE GOOD (until i arrive in Holland):D

Catch up with you next week!!

Hiya

Well done on your loss, all your hard work in the kitchen counting and measuring points has paid off, well done!!

x
hi joanne how are u? yes and in the kitchen again this evening:- fruity veg stirfry, blooming hell way too much veg today, stirfry was nice, not too much a lover of ginger, but i'll try anything but the cherry tomatoes and pineapple were fab.
used very little points over all the veg so just had 2 slices toast with dairygold light butter!
and how about my hubbie today chopping all the veg instead of slicing - wonder do they do this on purpose so they won't be asked again???:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I was just thinking you know the mousse desert, you could have three of those for the same points of 1 of my apple & sultana muffins.

Ach!! I've the breakin strain of a crunchie!! Hubby suggested going out for tea with the kids and i said yes and i'll have a nice chicken breast and veg:rolleyes:

Well i did have the chicken and veg but unfortunately there was a ciabatta loaf wrapped around it and a large crispy portion of lattice fries!!:eek:

(It was yum!!)

Tomorrow I WILL BE GOOD (until i arrive in Holland):D

Catch up with you next week!!
o way to go jaxie! thats what happens when u go out to eat,:):):) but i bet it was nice at the time!!!! ah well sure ur in holiday mode:):):):):)

hi everyone, aren't the weeks just flying by! we will all be looking beautiful for the summer:):):):):)
4 weeks in the new regime! and do u know it's all about planning, variety and will power and water and possibly some excerise if you can fit it in.!
after 3 full weeks and 7lbs lighter i think the clothes are beginning to feel abit more comfortable. so lets everyone stay on track and we will do it together!!:):):)
hip hip hooray for all us weight watchers:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

What a wonderfully motivating speech!!!!! I defo agree with those 4 golden rules:
1. Planning
2. Variety
3. Will power
4. Water That should be Team 6s moto!!!

I went out for a run tonight and really could feel the difference in terms of running far more easily. Starting running same time as ww and its getting easier and easier. We certainly all will be fabulous for the summer!!

As for hubbie, or males in general, YES they definately do these things on purpose, so they are not asked again, they really are from mars!!!! As i speak my b\f is tucking into a mammoth sized box of thorntons chocolates - supportive eh!!! Just as well i have good will power and am bloody determined! I told him earlier i was going to bin them so think hes shovelling them in before they go, ha!

x

hi joanne, i can relate to that the thorntons chocs, my daughter (when she's at home!!) is addicted to those, she could go without ordinary chocs bars for a year or more but would sell her soul for those luxury handmade chocs. and honestly one out of the box would do me, i am def more of a savoury person. any suggestions for a marinade for pork chops, think i'll have to google it!

can't believe tomorrow is friday already! and the weekend has almost arrived, shopping again, planning menus for next week.
can't believe i have stuck with the plan 4 weeks! so much easier with this forum, everyone keeping everyone elso going.

have a great weekend everyone!!!!!!!!!:):):)

valantines weekend

well i'm hoping for the best, a bottle of pinot griego wine for the weekend and havent decided what to have with it yet, but i do know it as fish today and fish tomorrow and chicken on sunday all low in points to allow for the bevies!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):)

site dilema!!!!

hi everyone, the site is brilliant but as we all know everything has its downfalls!!!!!!
i work on a computer all day, and since i got the new lap top at xmas(hubbie on pc all day, so we needed a lap top),and since i have joined this site i have been know to spend another 3 to 4 hours on this in the evening.

and you are used to the big fonts on the screen etc, but small prints like cooking instructions on sides of boxes and argos catalogue print etc i found has just got smaller.
so went to get the eyes tested today, never had glasses before! and was told long distance is perfect but need 0 + 1 for reading in the evenings, really for my eyes when they get tired etc.

so in summary love the site........ next get to love glasses....... i collect them tuesday.
w i tomorrow hope it goes well and for everyone else too. :):):):):)

hi donna, 2 lbs down yesterday, so going grand, got loads today! the glasses & the sniffles!!!!!

hopefully feel better tomorrow:cry::cry::cry:

Woohoo!! Another 2lbs bites the dust!!:clap:

Brill!!:D

9lbs off! That is so good. Am sure you're noticing the difference already!

I've been a good girl since i got back but i have got a night out on Friday night (It's leaving do from my last office before i was promoted) so i can't not go:cry:. We're heading to Belfast for a chinese and then out to a 70's night at a night club so could be messy:cool:. But that is it!!!! I'm not off for the next 3 weekends so there will be NO EXCUSES!!!!:)

Will have to get my exercise head back on but I'm always so lethargic when on nights i can't be arsed:mad:.
Have you done any exercise yourself? You've done so well.

hi jax, usually go for about a 4 mile walk 4 nights a week, mon - thursday!
am out myself this fri & sat night, - 30th birthday sat night, hope to behave myself.:):):)

Back