back on site

Hiya, well done on your loss, what a fab starts...Love the golden rules, should stick them on my fridge :D xx

ha ha, we'll see how much i stick to it over the weekend, off for a meal with a friend soon, but now that i'm feeling more comfortable, i'm looking forward to the healthier options, nice meat, fresh veg etc.
out of a routine at the weekends so the water might not be as good!

and a 30th birthday tomorrow ah ah:8855::8855:i won't loose my sense of humour though

Hi, finally im back on forum and posting, thank goodness, was losing my sanity for a while there!! Well done on another 2lbs gone, you're doing really well!! Hope you enjoy your 30th bash! spk soon x

hi everyone, just back from the overnight treat with a friend, evening meal, night in hotel, breakfast, facial and body wrap, excellent, feel like doing nothing now totally relaxed, but i better go off and get this 30th birthday card for do tonight.

to be honest, i did request monkfish last night, but ut was gone, so had steak instead, fab! and with baby potatoes not chips so i am learning, but breakfast was a fry up, am fnny with milk and cereals outside my own house. but that should keep me going for most of the day!
hi to all. hope everyone having a good weekend

Sounds like to you had a great weekend:D. And congrats on the 2lbs!! I really need to get back on track this week after a dodgy weekend!! Grrrrr!!!!
Shall catch up during the week!!

Jackie:)

hi jax,
well doesn't it look like we're all in the one boat this week.......
and i suppose it doesn't matter really, just as long as we go back on the straight and narrow tomorrow, new week........

hi everyone, aren't diets just so difficult, one weekend in ages and thank god i didn't go to town on the buffett the weekend!!!!
managed to stay the same, but this calls for menu planning again for the weekend,
so off to the receipe thread for the pork and leeks with mustard sauce.

best of luck to everyone with the week ahead:D:D:D

Hey, you're doing great!!:p We're allowed an off week every now and then - as long as you get back on track after;).

Wait til you see next weeks results:eek:

Catch up soon

Jackie

hi everyone, almost midnight and only just logged on, been busy all day running in and out the back door with the puppy, the last dog we had for 14 years was an outdoor dog, and now trying to train a puppy, almost 8 weeks old but going well.
i'm trying to loose weight and the puppy is in reverse! putting it on, beside the dry nuts soaked in water, she has had a square of laughing cow light, some chicken followed by dessert, rasberry mouse. o my god, i hope she is not turning into the dust bin. only jokin, no fear of that, anyway best of luck with weigh ins this week,

Hiya

sounds like you've been having an incredibly busy week with your new addition. Hopefully it all must add up to a few additional points eh?? Hope all is well x

hi everyone, almost midnight and only just logged on, been busy all day running in and out the back door with the puppy, the last dog we had for 14 years was an outdoor dog, and now trying to train a puppy, almost 8 weeks old but going well.
i'm trying to loose weight and the puppy is in reverse! putting it on, beside the dry nuts soaked in water, she has had a square of laughing cow light, some chicken followed by dessert, rasberry mouse. o my god, i hope she is not turning into the dust bin. only jokin, no fear of that, anyway best of luck with weigh ins this week,

How many points is pup on?:D More work in a wee pup than a baby - You've the heart of a lion. I'm off to catch some zzzzds - Catch up more tomoz

Hiya

sounds like you've been having an incredibly busy week with your new addition. Hopefully it all must add up to a few additional points eh?? Hope all is well x

hi joanne, all go! o sure the weight is going on (on the pup that is) but find she is taking up all my spare time,
just trying to be as careful as always, down another pound this week.
made homemade mushroom soup this evening.:):)

How many points is pup on?:D More work in a wee pup than a baby - You've the heart of a lion. I'm off to catch some zzzzds - Catch up more tomoz

hi jax think i'm loosing the plot, pup is on about 20 points i'd say and you know ur right my hubbie says she's worse that a baby! o my god it's tough going back. and she's pricelss you know she doesn't do anything 'cold', so sit on the tiles in the kitchen, can manage to pull cushion of chair to sit on and on the timber floor in the sitting room, yep still too cold! sits only on the mat or on one of my slipper boots! now seriously where is the want? in me or the dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and after all is said and done i'm happy out and down another pound.

off to dublin on saturday to stay overnight with a friend, go for meal :eek::eek::eek::eek: and few drinks :eek::eek::eek::eek: but i promise to be good between now and then:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

I love Dublin but it's so expensive for us up north at the minute!!:mad:

Hope you have a great night and well done on the other pound loss - I didn't get to my usual WI today coz was held on at work but hoping to get to another class tomorrow.

Catch up then:D

Jax

hi jax, def agree with you, everything is so expensive down south.
catch uplater

How's it going so far this week? I'm off for a few days until the weekend so am trying to catch up with all the threads. As you can see from my signature i missed my WI (all explained on my Food Diary) so aren't i the clever one?:mad:

Catch up with you tomorrow

hi jax, find the week a bit funny, don't seem to been as varied with the menus etc, but very surprisingly enough i think for the first time in a while my clothes felt a lot looser. long may it last.:D:D:D till monday anyway!!!!!!!!

HI popping in to say good luck with wi 2moro x

Back