1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Back on Slimming World - Green!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Sprite, 5 March 2014 Social URL.

1. Sprite

Sprite Member

Hi all,

I am back on Slimming World's old Green plan as I don't eat much meat anyway so that's the best plan for me.

My general mistakes diet-wise are portions bigger than I need and carb overload/not much protein. I like chocolate but don't eat loads of it (am not a sweets person), like takeaways (Indian, Chinese) but don't have them often. Don't eat chips/similar often either as I try to stick to healthier options. So it's mainly the above that's my downfall I think.

I also don't drink enough so am going to be trying to increase fluids now to help the diet along!

It's been a while since I was on SW plan so any feedback/advice re what I'm eating would be great. xx