Back on Slimming World Plan

taureanbeaut

Hi all!

:sign0144:

I decided to start the SW plan at home with my OH. I can't get to meetings because of my working hours and the postal/online thingy is way to pricey for me! Since I have all the books (i.e I joined twice before), I thought I'd give it at try. First time I joined up I didn't do too well. Lost a few pounds and put them right back on again. Second time round and lost a stone but with my working hours, I couldn't get to meetings so but it all back on again!:sigh:

So second day today and feeling great! :D Fingers crossed for the rest of the week.

Not too sure of the success rates of weight loss without the Image Therapy, so will just have to see how I get on.

OH and I will weigh each other next Monday. So will keep ya'll posted.

Til then...:)

Best of luck with SW. Look forward to hearing how you get on

Thanks Starlight!

That'll be the first thing I do after we've done the WI.

Can I just say a big well done to you! You're and INSPIRATION!

WOW.:)

Hi all!

:sign0144:

I decided to start the SW plan at home with my OH. I can't get to meetings because of my working hours and the postal/online thingy is way to pricey for me! Since I have all the books (i.e I joined twice before), I thought I'd give it at try. First time I joined up I didn't do too well. Lost a few pounds and put them right back on again. Second time round and lost a stone but with my working hours, I couldn't get to meetings so but it all back on again!:sigh:

So second day today and feeling great! :D Fingers crossed for the rest of the week.

Not too sure of the success rates of weight loss without the Image Therapy, so will just have to see how I get on.

OH and I will weigh each other next Monday. So will keep ya'll posted.

Til then...:)

Hiya the best of luck hope it words for you this time...:D

Thanks Sonban & Skinny! (U're right about the Image Therapy thingy!) I have been reading through the threads and feel even more determined now! Lots of great ideas and advice.

Love this site!:D

Back