• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Back on SW!

Addicted to Minimins!
Hey there everyone. I'm a regular poster over on the Cambridge threads but to be honest after a failed attempt to get on the Cambridge horse I've decided that maybe going back on Slimming World may be the right thing for me at the moment.
I have a lot of weight to lose - roughly 8 stone to target - and thats one of the reasons i wanted to do Cambridge as if i don't see results relatively quickly i tend to get down about it and give up! But to be honest i just don't think that i'm in a VLCD place just now. I have too many other issues in my personal life that i'm trying to deal with and i just can't seem to focus on not eating at all. I'm hoping that if i can stick to Slimming World for a bit then maybe i can get my head sorted and tehe whole 'dieting' thing will become an easier journey to make. Anyway, wish me luck! :)
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Finally...Life begins
Hey, just wanted to say good luck on SW! That would be my choice after Cambridge, I hope it works for you :0) Don't forget about us in the CD forums tho!

Addicted to Minimins!
Don't forget about us in the CD forums tho!
I won't be leaving you guys, i think the diet is amazing if you can stick with it, but my heads just not in the right place at the mo - give it a couple of months and hopefully i'll be in a better place to get back on it! *fingers crossed*
Good luck Rayven!
You're right - to do a VLCD successfully your head needs to be in the right place and if it isn't, it's a monumentally hard task to get back on track.

Better to try something that you have a chance of succeeding at - doing a mainstream diet properly is as fast and effective as messing about on a VLCD.

Looking forward to hearing about your progress :)

Addicted to Minimins!
First weigh in.

Have only been back on SW for 3 days but have still lost 2lbs so am happy with that as i thought i'd put some on! :) Right, time for head down and sticking 100%. Fingers crossed for a good loss next week. x
I tried CD for a while as well, and it really did work, however found it way too hard not to eat :) Am just now starting sw. Good luck!!