Back on tfr to lose the last stone

Thanks Joy...

PHUH!!!!! 1.1lbs???!!! Call that a gain???? That's pathetic! ;)

Seriously though - that's brilliant. I can't wait to see how you get on on Monday.

And I'm SOOO glad you feel good - you so deserve it. :) xx

BTW can I add you as a friend on facebook? I did do a search to send you a friend request but there are 500 Iris's & I couldn't refine the search any further :( ;) xx

PHUH!!!!! 1.1lbs???!!! Call that a gain???? That's pathetic! ;)

Seriously though - that's brilliant. I can't wait to see how you get on on Monday.

And I'm SOOO glad you feel good - you so deserve it. :) xx

BTW can I add you as a friend on facebook? I did do a search to send you a friend request but there are 500 Iris's & I couldn't refine the search any further :( ;) xx

Hi Jan

Thanks ;-)! I think I signed up to Facebook but I never did anything...I am not very good with the IT suff :) Have MSN but cant seem to get onto that at home with the wireless system......
Let me have a look.

Got your message, I will see if I can PM you again...just seem to be having real problems with Minimins at the minute and getting on, etc...

Glad to see you back though...you have been missed :)

Ooooh a lil ol me :D

facebook!! Not even looked guys....oh, I need to have a good look at it. I do think I joined, but I just dont know what I am suppose to do to be honest.
Will PM you all my email address, although I think it becomes encrypted or something like that, but should be ok.

Still not getting chance to come on and have a good look at the forum...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...getting frustrated :)

Jan has my facebook info....havent a clue what I am suppose to do, but I am sure she will forward it on...need to now start to read up on what to do there :)!! hahaha.....

Back