Back on the bandwagon tomorrow

Jen31601

Hi guys,

I fell off the bandwagon just before Christmas (I was meant to last until Christmas day but that didn't work!) and following the Christmas indulgences, a ski holiday full of carbs and booze and just general naughty eating, I'm getting back on it from tomorrow! I'm not going to weigh myself to find my starting weight though as I really don't want to face how much I've put on :sigh:

I'll be coming on here a lot more for moral support and hints and tips :)

Welcome back Jen - and don't be frightened to hop on those scales hun - because a few weeks on Atkins will see all the Christmas weight whoosh away :)

Hey Jen! I'm exactly the same!. Fell off at Christmas and only just getting round to braving the scales and getting my focus back again! But the time will pass no matter what so it's best to get on those scales and then in a week you can celebrate your loss instead of guessing where you are. It's better to have a clear starting point to make the finishing line seem more in sight. Good luck!! X

Hello! I too am getting back to it from tomorrow. December is a bad, bad month for dieting - I put half a stone back on (sob).

I too would encourage you to face the scales if you can. Seeing those pounds melt away again will be a huge encouragement over those first few difficult weeks. At least, that's what I am telling myself!

Back