Back on the bandwagon

Mesina

Hello everyone!

I fall into an interesting category with regards to slimming world and am having to go things solo as I have restrictions on transport and work. I can assure you there are no excuses when it comes to me and I was attending a wonderful group regularly and now find myself without the means to attend.

I'm also 22 weeks pregnant and in need to simply eat healthy to ensure the rest of the pregancy goes well without emphasis too much upon weight gain or loss.

My consultant, who is absolutely fantastic, has given me loads of advice and help so that I can go solo as it were, being that she and I wracked our brains about how to attend a local group to no avail. So here I am! Ready and willing to give things a round two in hopes that coming here will keep me on the straight and narrow and see out pregnancy and after pregnancy with the healthiest start for baby and I.

I look forward to getting to know some of you here!

Mesina x

You have done well to get yourself back on the track and overcome your difficults. there is great support, advice and recipes. Good luck on your weightloss journey and a healthy pregrancy :)

Hello and welcome to minimins, the furthest you need to travel is to the computer. Hope your pregnancy goes well and you stay on track with us. If you need any advice or help or just a moan we are all here to listen and give you the best help we can, just shout.

I know ther are lots of girls on herE who find all the support they need online because they don't go to a group for one reason or another.

Wishing you all the best on you healthy eating journey and hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy

Back