Back on the dukan

natlou79

Back on the Dukan today after a break during Xmas period, so weighed myself this morning to see the damage and gained a whopping 8lbs:s!!! I did expect it though as yesterday was the worst as it was my daughters first birthday. This included cake with buttercream and egg mayo sarnies.... the list goes on!! lol x

Good luck Nat good to have you back hope your daughter had a good day x

Well a first birthday only happens once and glad you enjoyed it - welcome back the 8 lb will go in no time! Good luck.

She had an amazing day and got very spoilt thanku:) I'm very pleased to be back on Dukan and can't wait for the weight to start coming off again! Been really good today and enjoyed lots of sirloin steak cooked in the slow cooker, yum yum! x

natlou79 said:
She had an amazing day and got very spoilt thanku:) I'm very pleased to be back on Dukan and can't wait for the weight to start coming off again! Been really good today and enjoyed lots of sirloin steak cooked in the slow cooker, yum yum! x

That's good ....great to be back and in control again isn't it !!!! O and glad your daughter had a good day so cute at that age my boys are 14 & 10 and full of cheek and attitude !!!!! X

Back