Back on the healthy eating wagon AGAIN:)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Fattymcfat, 16 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Fattymcfat

Fattymcfat Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(24.22%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Propoints
    Hi there

well I am a member of slimming world and completely fell off the wagon... Im back on track and raring to go... I know its a week before xmas but theres no point in me trying to put it off.. have to start to make the healthy eating apart of my life and in the future...

I went to a nutritionist recently as was was suffering from the adult acne and water retention (from having my baby), she gave me a supplement plan and I have gone down two sizes in the back sizes of my bra and the acne has completely cleared up after 6 weeks...

Just back on track with the SW, I love it and I am never hungry on it, just need to learn to curb my sugar cravings... fingers crossed...

am looking for a weight loss buddy/buddies for inspiration, recipes, tips and support for one another...

Happy xmas to everyone by the way :):)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. porkypaul

porkypaul Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st13lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.5lb(11.89%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Can always read my diary re being a buddy :)

Welcome back into the fold by the way- It takes a strong person to start again this time of year and it's a great attitude to succeed with!!

4. chocolate_bananas

chocolate_bananas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(15.69%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Welcome back :D You should breeze through Christmas with determination like yours.

5. jooloo

jooloo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(27.42%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Hehe, I know the feeling of being back! I've started again after having my baby and am finding it easy to stick to SW meals.... but then the little picker fingers come out! Especially when I go round to my mum and dads, their new hobby seems to be whipping up multiple batches of biscuits at the min!!!
    Good luck over xmas but I'm sure you'll do great :0)

6. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi hun welcome back to s/w good luck on ur weight loss journey :)

7. Fattymcfat

Fattymcfat Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(24.22%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Propoints
    Thank you all so much for your kind words, I really appreciate it :) thank you:)

Its my christmas lunch out today.. set menu (panic crept in!) sauces on the side and baked potato, veg and grilled steak, you cant go wrong (diet what diet - i say to myself LOL)... I am the designated driver today hauling around the bags and Secret Santa presents (fun times)..

Comparing food diaries and recipes would be great... thank you:)

Does anyone know how I can upload my photo on my profile? I cant find the option for it...

Chat soon
    Lou :)

dont look back on the bad days.. look forward to the good days :)

8. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi hun i think u have to do 50 posts b4 u can upload a photo, hope u enjoyed ur dinner have a nice weekend :)

9. Purple_Star

Purple_Star Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(36.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello and welcome!

I am curious about the nutritionist - I suffer terribly from water retention too. Did she say what caused it? And what did she do, and how did you find out about her.

Thanks xx

10. Littleone

Littleone Full Member

Diet:
    No diet, just slimpods :)
    Good luck, you sound really positive it's great! I too am trying to get back on track after an awful couple of days.

11. Claireyboots

Claireyboots Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I fell off the wagon too!!! Run up to Xmas has meant loads of lunches, nites out, Xmas shopping trips, family get togethers- and it has been hard to keep sw up. I have kept going to class and luckily - because although I've eaten and drunk some very syn unfriendly stuff, I have tried to stick to plan where possible- I have only gained 1 pound.

Going to class has kept me on straight and narrow- nearly didn't go to class on mon just gone but forced myself to. If I had not gone, I Wud have written this week off, prob not gone next week and been about a stone heavier once I returned to sw in the new year.

Think u've done fab to get back on it and here's to a happy Xmas and a fab new year x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.