• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Back on the LT train

I started LT a few wks ago but fell off the wagon. My Grandad was seriously ill in hospital & I couldn't have my shakes etc whilst I was running from work to hospital etc. My mother is also very ill so I've been a busy bunny.
Anyway...
I have a bowel condition and have gone from a marked improvement whilst on LT to rapid deteriation once eating.
So I've decided from today, I will not eat lol. I'm going back on LT 100% for ME because I need to lose weight and it improves my health!!!
Good luck me lol.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

matt68

Don't Worry Be Happy
i hope you all are getting better:) and wish you all the luck:)

crunchyfrog

Eyes on the Prize!!
Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!xxxxx

All the best of luck in re-starting! & I'm really sorry to hear that your grandfather is ill :( I hope he recovers soon.

I'm on my second week, and in the first week i had two meals because i was extremely ill with a stomach bug... i still lost 8lbs, which i'm pretty happy about. But, i digress, i started LT not only for the weight loss, but to detox! I also suffer from horrible stomach pains/wind, because i'm lactose intolerant (which didn't stop me from eating lactose, mind you lol.) and i love how cleared out i feel on LT. Not suffering at all while on it! :) Great isn't it?

Much luck and look forward to hearing about how you get on <3

good luck and wellcome back xxx

You poor thing, best of luck!
Let us know!
:)