Back on the LT train

Louise1

I started LT a few wks ago but fell off the wagon. My Grandad was seriously ill in hospital & I couldn't have my shakes etc whilst I was running from work to hospital etc. My mother is also very ill so I've been a busy bunny.
Anyway...
I have a bowel condition and have gone from a marked improvement whilst on LT to rapid deteriation once eating.
So I've decided from today, I will not eat lol. I'm going back on LT 100% for ME because I need to lose weight and it improves my health!!!
Good luck me lol.

i hope you all are getting better:) and wish you all the luck:)

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!xxxxx

All the best of luck in re-starting! & I'm really sorry to hear that your grandfather is ill :( I hope he recovers soon.

I'm on my second week, and in the first week i had two meals because i was extremely ill with a stomach bug... i still lost 8lbs, which i'm pretty happy about. But, i digress, i started LT not only for the weight loss, but to detox! I also suffer from horrible stomach pains/wind, because i'm lactose intolerant (which didn't stop me from eating lactose, mind you lol.) and i love how cleared out i feel on LT. Not suffering at all while on it! :) Great isn't it?

Much luck and look forward to hearing about how you get on <3

You poor thing, best of luck!
Let us know!
:)

Back