Back on the plan after hols

coops

Hi everyone! I got back from holiday in Tunisia yesterday and feel like I need another week off just to get myself back into the swing of things!
I haven't stuck to plan at all, BUT I haven't gone totally nuts like I normally do. I am expecting quite a gain as we were all inclusive (meaning lovely little cakes and alcohol every day!) but feeling hopeful as I swam everyday for hours - not lengths of course!- going to weigh in the morning to find out.

Anyway, I am totally back on track and my head is so in the zone after feeling so miserable for the last 2 weeks....I have never felt sooooo fat in all my life and I've been fat for most of it! I was the biggest woman by the pool and I'm not exagerating. I have been stared at and laughed at and people didn't even try to hide it. It was so hard not to cry in front of my little boy and everyone else while hiding under my massive sarong. But, I'm feeling OK, in a strange way it was a bit of a wake up call. I knew I was big but I think I was in deeper denial than I realised, seeing the photo's made sure of that, why the hell didn't anyone tellme? My Mum even told me the other day there was nothing wrong with me and I'm fine as I am. Which is obviously a blatent lie!! I'm quite angry with the people who are supposed to care for me. But I'm not dwelling on it, I'm getting on with sorting it out, taking it day by day. I did really well for the month before I went, I can do it again.

So, thanks to all who made it this far, sorry for the deep and meaningful! Will let you know tomorrow how the weigh in goes! xxx

nice to see you back:clap: at least u aint given up on SF due to being away,,, mums always like to try please there kids hence why shes saying your fine as you are,,, obviously your not as YOU want to be thinner :) but at least your back and ready to get back on plan i hope you enjoyed the holiday despite the comments and sniggers people are cruel

awww coops, that is just awful. it is very hard to try and ignore other peoples comments and we also tend to laugh them off and play the jolly happy fat one!
you have done great to be able to come home and get straight back in the swing of slim fast. i am sure you will start to see the weight fall off and you have good incentive to keep it off after the holiday you have had. just tell yourself that you will never be that this fat again and every time you lose 1lb say goodbye to it forever as there is no going back.
life can be hard and cruel but if there is something we can do to make it better then lets do it. you will be a slimmer healthier you. you will be happier. you can do this. we are here supporting you :)

Back