back on the plan today, HILARIOUS start to the morning

pink-sarah

Silver Member
well im back on the plan today, cd here i come, had a cheeky weigh this morning nd i put a pound on from my pig out yesterday, but that was yesterday and today is another day!

picture this.....

1 adult and 2 kids (12+14yr olds) all stood on a bed shouting MAM HURRY UP QUICK,, MAAAAAMMMMMM. so i go running upstairs thinking wot on earths happened, and i find my OH, and 2 kids stood on my sons bed pointing to..................a SPIDER, a spider the size of my thumb nail:giggle::giggle:. remember that advert 'chuck it out the window' well thats wot they were saying. it got picked up and put out the front door, all along they're asking 'has it gone yet'

ive never laughed so much for ages!!!!!

:rotflmao:too funny

LOL THAT SOUNDS FAMILIAR BUT ITS ME SHOUTING AND MY PARTNER LAUGHING CANT STAND THEM EERRIIEE:eek: LOL

I have locked myself in my bedroom with a towel blocking the bottom of the door to get away from big spiders. Usually my daughter or husband saves me, but if I am left to my own devices I get under the duvet. Unfortunatley my little boy now has a fear of spiders too!

ive never had a fear of spiders, and i thought the kdis wud be ok aswel, but seems they arent lol! it was soo funny ! i wish i had a video camera!

Back