back on the plan today, HILARIOUS start to the morning

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by pink-sarah, 17 March 2008 Social URL.

1. pink-sarah

pink-sarah Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cwp
    well im back on the plan today, cd here i come, had a cheeky weigh this morning nd i put a pound on from my pig out yesterday, but that was yesterday and today is another day!

picture this.....

1 adult and 2 kids (12+14yr olds) all stood on a bed shouting MAM HURRY UP QUICK,, MAAAAAMMMMMM. so i go running upstairs thinking wot on earths happened, and i find my OH, and 2 kids stood on my sons bed pointing to..................a SPIDER, a spider the size of my thumb nail:giggle::giggle:. remember that advert 'chuck it out the window' well thats wot they were saying. it got picked up and put out the front door, all along they're asking 'has it gone yet'

ive never laughed so much for ages!!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. wigglychick

wigglychick Silver Member

:rotflmao:too funny

4. PAMTHEBAM1

PAMTHEBAM1 Full Member

Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE DIET
    LOL THAT SOUNDS FAMILIAR BUT ITS ME SHOUTING AND MY PARTNER LAUGHING CANT STAND THEM EERRIIEE:eek: LOL

5. shinyhappyperson

shinyhappyperson Silver Member

I have locked myself in my bedroom with a towel blocking the bottom of the door to get away from big spiders. Usually my daughter or husband saves me, but if I am left to my own devices I get under the duvet. Unfortunatley my little boy now has a fear of spiders too!

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:can imagine the kids haha but your oh haha men!!!

7. pink-sarah

pink-sarah Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cwp
    ive never had a fear of spiders, and i thought the kdis wud be ok aswel, but seems they arent lol! it was soo funny ! i wish i had a video camera!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.