Back on the wagon tomorrow

Loser85

Gold Member
Hi all,

well i finally got over my food poisoning! Finally, felt like forever but tis done now. I have an appt with my CDC tonight at 6pm. Restarting tomorrow. I know my ticker will have to be changed as i know ive put weight on but will have to wait to see how much.

Also my CDC is male so was wondering how itll work with measurements etc. I have no problems with him but was wondering if anyone had experience with this.

Lisa xx

Good Luck (although I'm sure you won't need it) I'm back on the wagon tomorrow - keep falling off the damn thing! we'll have to check on each other :)

I have no experience with this however just wanted to say...I am so glad you are feeling better, dont worry about the weight you have out on and good luck!!! (not that you will need it :D)

My last CDC was male and he let me do my own measurements (except for my arms) I shouted them out and he wrote them down. Good luck

Well thats me been and got sorted and ready to start tomorrow. Excited as hell cos i know the diet works, but also scared to death cos of my first few days :(. Could i just hibernate for my 1st week and OH just pour em in my gob as and when?!

Banafell i agree we'll have to keep an eye on each other and dish out the proverbial butt kickings if need be :eek:).

Lisa xxx

Morning Lisa :) so, how are you this morning? I'm doing ok, I'm currently sipping my hot chocolate shake with cinammon sprinkled on the top and am thinking about which soup I'll have for lunch.....

Hi Ladies!
I'm on my 4th Day today after a long break of true messing about!!!
How do you find the shakes and soups?
I can't stand any of the soups and the only shake I have is Chocolate...as you can guess this gets very boring but I've tried them all and not liked any of them, hey ho as long as it's not forever I think I can cope.
When do you have your weigh ins?
I've got the 1st one (this time around) on Tuesday.
Good luck with everything x x

Mine is Tuesday too. Not sure how you cope just on the same flavour shake, now thats will power! I like most of them but my favourite is Choc mint and I also mix Bannana with walnut and toffee to make bannoffee. Have you tried different amounts of water in the soup? I dont like the tomato one unless it is watered down.

Welcome Back Lisa -- It sounds like it went okay with the first meeting. So, did you do your own measurements?

MM

Well thats me done and dusted with my 1st day back. I'm feeling ok so far but that might be due to my cold so the urge to eat is limited anyways. THank god, ill take all the help i can get!

He did my waist measurement, i had to put the tape round though. Didnt do anymore measurements than that but i may do my own in a wee while as well as pics.

Banafell i'm glad your doing well, keep it up as it looks like your quite close to your goal now.

Lisa xxx

Congrats LLV,

The first day is tough, but I think it gets easier for most people after the third day when you can expect the ketosis to kick in.

Hi KellyV81,

I think I could live on Chocolate, as well. However, I am very interested in the choc/mint flavour that I have read about on this site. I order my CD products from the US (because I can, they are less expensive, but most importantly they are soy based). However, I do not think they have the choc/mint, but I can purchase some mint flavouring and make my own! I find mint very Christmassey.

I also like Banafell's idea of adding cinnamon(again, very holiday seasonesque).

I am going to have to weigh now in order to give my numbers to my team; I'm not looking forward to it, as I did have a Thanksgiving meal.

Fingers Crossed -- MinnieMel

Last edited:
Well done on getting through day one :D I keep thinking of putting pics on but dont think im brave enough yet:(
I think I could live on Chocolate, as well. However, I am very interested in the choc/mint flavour that I have read about on this site. I order my CD products from the US (because I can, they are less expensive, but most importantly they are soy based). However, I do not think they have the choc/mint, but I can purchase some mint flavouring and make my own! I find mint very Christmassey.
I tried to do this and they said they wasnt allowed to ship outside the US:confused: Can I ask which site it was or is it a special secret:D;)

Hi Miss JT,

I am a US citizen living overseas and I can have it shipped to my postal mailing address on the US AirForce Base as I am VAT Tax-exempt to that address. I was told by another American to order it from the States because it was a different product that met USDA standards, had been around since the 1970s, and the soy based ones since 1984. I quite like the products and I'd rather not have to deal with counsellor, as I did LL last year have the books, know the drill and just want to get on with it.

MM

Last edited:
Hi Miss JT,

I am a US citizen living overseas and I can have it shipped to my postal mailing address on the US AirForce Base as I am VAT Tax-exempt to that address. I was told by another American to order it from the States because it was a different product that met USDA standards, had been around since the 1970s, and the soy based ones since 1984. I quite like the products and I'd rather not have to deal with counsellor, as I did LL last year have the books, know the drill and just want to get on with it.

MM
Thank you for explaining. I saw you live in Cambs Uk and jumped to conclusions:eek:
I dont know how you do without the choc mint shake though, it's my faviourite. As you said perhaps you could add some flavouring it's worth a try :D

Back