Back on the wagon!

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
Ive never been so happy to be back on the wagon!

Atfter 4 days of eating what ever I wanted and feeling sick because of it, i'm finally back on the SW plan. Feels sooo good! Dred to think how much weight I have gained, too scared to get on the scales to be honest!

Hope everyone had a lovely xmas xx

Me too! Word for word! I need to get rid of this awful bloated feeling.

I am back on the wagon as of tomorrow SJ (DH goes back to work tomorrow, so I can have a normal day) - but I'm not weighing in until Friday.......'gulp'!!!!!

Wow, at least we are all not alone hey!
It was good whilst it lasted but I felt soo ill and have come out in spots :(
Dont think im going to weight for a couple of weeks, if I get on the scales and they say i have put on anymore than 4lb then I will proper cry, not worth putting myself through it lol. x

I agree I do not feel at all well from eating all the sugary and fatty food, really sluggish and yucky.

I am also dredding weigh in tom, i came of plan for 3 days big style. even ordered indian last night.....and right now my fam are eating the left overs, smells yummy but am resisting and enjoying my jacket potato.

Still trying not to think of the packet of choccy biscuits hidden in the kitchen though..... lol

But It's a new day, and I promised myself that I would stick to it....and I am goin to!

xx :)

Me too I had 3 days off and now dont want to eat at all I feel so icky. We still have cheesecake and lemon tart in the fridge but I cant even look at it, Im really looking forward to my chicken veg and jacket for tea simple food seems like heaven at the moment.

I need to find some decent SW slow cooker recipes too. We got ours last year and I love it!

I feel exactly the same about feeling yuck. Tummy feels even huger than usual! I just can't stand all the chocolates around! :(

good luck to all x

My sister got me a slow cooker for christmas so looking forward to trying some stew recipies! :D

After a bit of confusion I got one to, it must be this years must have xmas present, I think you are the 3rd person to get one as a gift from this board :D

Well I have WI tomorrow so I'm sure the shock of whatever the scales say will get me back on the wagon pronto, lol!! I've resisted the urge to get on the scales at home so I have no clue what damage I've done, eeek. Will let you all know tomorrow :shock:

Me too!

My Weigh In day is Wednesday, and I missed the one before christmas because it's 20 mins drive away and it was too dangerous to try and drive out of my road (seems hard to believe that now!)

Looking forward to getting back on the waggon tomorrow and feeling less bloated and nausious. (Might have a pizza tonight though, as I haven't had one since easter and it's one of my favourites).

Good luck everyone. xx

Hey girls! I'm back and I'm back on the wagon too. I feel fat and bloated after a week away. I have WI tomorrow night - Eek... I think I've put 5lb on and to think of all the stuff I turned down too!
Funny how bad it makes you feel after a few days though, I'm so happy to be getting back to normal eating now.
Hope you are all okay ladies. xx

I'm glad I'm not alone!! I am sitting here like a poisoned pup ~ had a 100% day today and am hoping to be good the rest of the week though will be off plan on Saturday as it's my birthday so am going out for a meal, mind you at the moment I would be as happy with spaghetti hoops and toast! Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas! xx

I'll join that wagon too! Had an OK day today - apart from some more champagne - hey I've got lots to celebrate - and I've got WI tomorrow - I'd be 'happy' with a 3lb gain xxx

I am also VERY happy to be back on the wagon! I feel flipping YUK. I enjoyed the food over Christmas, no problems there, but I am so pleased to be back to healthy, nutritious stuff. I am going to have so much superfree food this week, and drink so much water. I hate this bloated feeling.

Back