Back on the wagon!

geegb

Hi Guys,
I have fallen off the wagon the past couple of weeks! :eek:(
Today is 'D' day and back to it!!!! I am going to give myself today drinking lots if water before weighing myself.

Please feel free to kick my butt!!

Well done for getting back on it. It is hard getting back on the wagon Im doing the same at the moment, but we will both get there. It can only make us stronger. (or insane for staying on the packs longer than needed).

I need a kick too, back on it today, like you have messed around for long enough, good luck to us!

me three.

Day 1 done! Joanne, I'll ask the wagon driver to slow down a bit so you can jump back on! :0) come on, you can do it!!

Well done geegb for completing day 1 im also on day 1 of my restart lets do this together.

Day 2 completed 100%, im just taking one day at a time. Come on Jo you know you can do it.

Thanks guys but Im afraid Im pretty much done with the Exante wagon for the time being. Another couple of days and Ill be Exante'ing no more. Cant do vlcd any longer so no point kidding myself on.

Do you have packs left Jo? If yes, finish them!! Count them into days and say to yourself 'look I've only got ** days left' . I find it hard because I've got 4 weeks of packs here and it looks massive.,. When I did W8 I bought a week at a time and it was great to see the packs diminishing. I've counted 7 days out now and put the rest away (52/3 days left this week). Like weight loss its better to break into small chunks!!

I struggle with the cold weather, got up yesterday morning to snow - yuck! Last night all I wanted was a big bowl of chilli but settled for a mushroom soup and tried to keep myself busy!

Draw a line under it! If you really feel you need to give up try low carb for a while and then get back to it later in the year!!

Good luck! The wagon is slowing, try and jump back on!!

The plan is to move back to Atkins and see how that goes. Worked for me before so hoping it works for me again. Ill never say never about coming back - it could happen but right now I know for a fact Ive done all I can do on Exante. Ive struggled to get back into it for too long now and not getting anywhere.

Well good luck with the Adkins, sometimes a achange is as good as a rest. I am sure you will do fab.

Sarah x

Back