Back on the wagon!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Very_happy_bunny, 3 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Very_happy_bunny

Very_happy_bunny New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    Hi all! just wanted to say a quick hello, I joined slimming world in January this year and have lost 19.5 lbs so far but have found I need lots of inspiration food wise as I get bored easily and find it even easier to fall off the wagon .......oops!
    My inspiration is for my little boy who was born last August, I long to be a yummy mummy instead of a slummy mummy and I fear the day I will get my fat bum stuck on a slide at the park! :eek:
    I'm looking forward to chatting with others and sharing tips on the long journey ahead! x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW

Irene xx
  4. Clairef1975

Clairef1975 Member

Hey, I joined SW for the same reasons in Jan too. Now lost 29lb which I am delighted with but still a wee way to go. Good luck with your weight loss journey it's hard but I keep telling myself the benefits will be worth it!!?
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.