Back on the Wagon...

Hi All,

I was a frequent visitor to this site about this time last year when I was about to begin LL for the first time weighing 14 Stone 6 Pounds. So I struggled through Foundation and at the end of July I was 10 Stone 13 Pounds (I'm 5"8) happier, thinner and much more confident.

I jumped straight into Route To Management (as well as changing LL Counsellors) however I found my new Counsellor very unsupportive and was running another 8 groups at several locations and always seemed to busy to talk. So after 6 weeks, I left...3 guesses what happened....

That's right so here I am heavier than before I started and miserable. So this has driven me back to LL out of sheer desperation. My mum is also doing LL and her counsellor (50 miles away) has agreed to let me buy packs from her and pop in for a weigh in when I am home (every few weeks)

So I started on Friday...weighed myself and was shocked that I was 15 Stone 10lbs...so disappointed in myself.

Yesterday (Sunday) I weighed myself and I was 15 stone 2 pounds. I was a LL preacher, vowing to "Never again let myself be overweight" and well best laid plans and blah blah blah...

Keep saying to myself, I have done it before and I can do it again. But I think you have to get to that point where you think "no more" and you know you have no option to but to get back on the wagon and welcome ketosis back into your life! I tried to re-start a few months ago and 2 stone lighter than I am now and failed miserably... I lasted half a day and ended up crying my eyes out feeling very sorry for myself so I gave up at the first hurdle.

But now I am back and I have decided to get back on the wagon and do it all over again.

So here we go...

Cxx

It can be done honestly - I'm doing it for the second 'proper' time with an odd try inbetween and as of today I've been in abstinence for 14 weeks and apart from last Saturday when my chatterbox decided to call and visit me (but was soon sent away), I've been absolutely fine with it.

I had got to that stage of 'enough is enough', just wasn't happy and decided on the day to go for it .... best think I've ever done!

Please if you feel the time is right then give it your very best shot - I'm almost 4 stone lighter and 40+ times happier.

Best of luck xx

Thanks so much for your support guys...it means so much...thats why I love Minimins! I think if I can do this and face the challenges ahead...I can do anything.

This will be especially hard this time as I work very long hours in the film industry and our crew is catered for, breakfast, lunch and dinner and we can have what we like (hence why I put some weight back on me thinks!) and I had to endure people having fish and chips yesterday lunchtime and Krispy Kreme Donuts and an Indian takeaway for dinner...I could have eaten my arm.....

Felt a little bit sorry for myself this afternoon. The dinner order for our crew has just been taken and once again I have had to say through gritted teeth "No thanks I don't want anything" while trying not to crumble under the pressure! Also have to cope with the smell of toast and crumpets being cooked all day, we can have as much food, whenever we like and it's hard...

*Sigh* - I can do this, I can do this , I can do this...

Thanks guys!

Cxxxx

Good luck soontobeskinny:)

good luck!
daisy x

Back