Back on the wagon!

tummum

After having xmas 'off' from dieting I started back on cs today. I managed to lose another couple of lbs as was sick over xmas so am starting back at 10 st 13. Can't believe I'm back in the 10 stones! So I have 6 lbs to reach my original goal of my pre any kids weight (10 1/2 st.) Depending on how quick it comes off I may try to get down to 10 st. as this was my weight after having my first 2 kids. Find CS great btw, the weight seems to fall off.

Welcome aboard :) Glad to have you here & also hear that you were successful before :) Was this including the 'daily balanced meal' as yesterday (my day one) I used it only as TFR but had an extra shake instead of my main meal... today I'm going to have a small lunch of ecrudites (carrots / cauliflower / baby sweetcorn) & a piece of ham (fat off) :)

Yeah had the meal and plenty of snacks as well from the allowable foods. After doing a week of LT it felt like Iwas eating to much but the results were there on the scales.

Welcome aboard :) Glad to have you here & also hear that you were successful before :) Was this including the 'daily balanced meal' as yesterday (my day one) I used it only as TFR but had an extra shake instead of my main meal... today I'm going to have a small lunch of ecrudites (carrots / cauliflower / baby sweetcorn) & a piece of ham (fat off) :)

Oh Howdy I thought carrot was only in moderation and sweetcorn (not sure if baby is included) was a no no. Correct me if I'm wrong

Mazza

Oh Howdy I thought carrot was only in moderation and sweetcorn (not sure if baby is included) was a no no. Correct me if I'm wrong

Mazza

I didn't have my guide with me so winged it & only had a small salad portion at lunch of:

Raw cauliflower / brocolli / peppers
Small bit of grated carrot
Tomato
Courgette
Slice of ham (fat off)

So fingers x'd :)

Starving... can't wait for my soup tonight :)

Are the soups nice, looking forward to trying one!

Maz

The tomato one is lusssssssssssssssssh :D Not quite Heinz but ver' ver' nice.

The Howdy from Doody... he say YES :D

Back