ProPoints ... Back on track for the LAST TIME... x

Aw thanks hun! Had a crap few weeks, have explained on a few other threads so I'm expecting my 4th gain this week. Just feeling low and sorry for myself, got a lot going on, and I've been tracking, but just not caring - so cakes and chocolate have been in abundance!

My Occupational Therapist is arranging Cognitive Behavourial Therapy after my accident because I suffer quite badly with travel anxiety as a passenger - went away the other weekend, had a lorry get a little too close to my BFs car and I had the biggest panic attack I've had in about 10 years, so bad my hands spasmed and wouldn't move, I couldn't control my breathing and I couldn't control my tears. It was awful. I'm still awaiting physio to my neck/shoulder, and off to the hospital today to see my consultant after my op I had back in June.

Work have on paper been giving me light duties, but in reality, there's nothing light about pushing an 80kg trolly around a supermarket. It's making me worse and I've had to take the last 2.5 days off sick because my back is in agony. I know people cope with a lot worse than what I'm suffering with, but even when I was 15st 7lbs I was active and fit, but now I can barely walk 5 minutes without getting stressed with the discomfort.

So anyway, I'm going to try and get 3 tonnes of painkillers at the hospital or doctors and go headfirst into this AGAIN (yes I seem awful at doing it this time round, I must seem like a right stop-starter!) and hopefully by Xmas I'll be 10st 7lb. At least I'm still a few lbs under goal!

So my gains have been...
22/7 +1lb
29/7 +0.5lbs
5/8 +1.5lbs

So not all too bad really in the grand scheme of things. Hopefully this will come off in the first week back. Argh I'm such a dieting nightmare.

Hope you're all well xxxx

Hope ur feeling better angel! Hope the CBT helps! Sounds awful:( hugs xx

Hi hun! Yeah I'm good thanks for popping by :)
Had a bit of a hectic one, looking for a new job because my work are messing me about something chronic! It's a nightmare though, nothing out there :(

Lost 2.5lb this week so it's all going in the right direction.

Hope everyone is ok! xx

Well done hun! Hope ur well xx

Hi Tweety, when you edit your sig, write what you want like My Diary then highlight it and press the link button which looks like a chain link and type in/copy the web address :) HTH xx

Well done u! Crazy times! X

So I'm back! Had a weird few months,started an office job which I hated at first - now I'm growing to like it, had to give up my business, moved out of my home into my mum's new house, then 10 days later bought & moved into my own house... 4 days later it was Xmas day!

So I gained over a stone and thought enough was enough, so as of 7th January I went back on Propoints. Signed up via quidco for free! Luckily the 2 girls I work with are also doing it, starting around the same time so we're all supporting each other.

I'm finding the new job awkward, where in my last one I was on my feet walking and pushing a big trolley around all day, I'm now sat down for 9 hours each day. It's frustrating, I don't think it helped in my rapid weight gain!

So I now weigh on a Saturday morning, last week I lost 7.4lbs. I weigh again tomorrow morning so fingers crossed more will come off!

I gained all my weight when I started my office job... So I know how you're feeling. Glad to see you're back again though! Here's to a slimmer 2012 :) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Back