ProPoints ... Back on track for the LAST TIME... x

My hair is ruined too! Half because I bleached it before it was really bad!! And I have to dye it every 4 weeks so that doesn't help lol! Casting creme is nice though! I did like it x

My hair is in good condition now considering all the dye I put in it. Bit of rebellion teenage angst meant blue hair then red hair then purple hair etc etc lol
Casting creme is nice but just doesn't last long at all :( x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

On the hair dye subject I swear by feria - good for bright colours and lasts quite well xx

ooh I'm treating myself to a colour top up today too x

Do you dye yourself jem?
I think I tried feria years ago carly but can't remember if I liked it now! Is your hair in your pic done at salon, looks like it is!? X

Nope just feria home dye :) and cut in salon lol xx

no Sarah I go to a salon.....actually it might be my last for a while £77. ...it was only £50. ..6months ago.....talk about inflation lol ....x

Oh really carly? Is that the ruby red one you've got in you're hair. I'm gonna try the feria amber one I think... I'm too chicken to try the ruby one now haha!
Awwh I'd love to go to salon Jem but can't afford it right now, scrimping on everything these days! :( x

It's number 76 spice power intense pure red ;D sure it will look fab whatever u do :) xx

When I had red hair I used to put a few drops of red food colouring in my shampoo a couple of times a week to stop it fading so quickly, that was a tip from my hairdresser x

Wow I never thought of doing something like that minxy? Does that work!? I put the amber in, its like a brown/red. In the sun it looks red, indoors it looks dark brown. Its darker than I expected lol!! X

Genius tip minxy!!! Can only imagine the disasters I will cause!!!

I use xxl real red n I had dark brown hair before n it looks really good and bright! That food colouring tip is brill gunna try that!

Really mrs-s? I always have trouble getting red to show up in my hair (and its not even naturally dark hair )... Maybe I'll try that next month if I have the cahones hehe :) x

Put some gloves on blob of shampoo and about half a teaspoon food colouring, mix together and put on as normal,
Totally works, I did it with pink too!!
I have blonde hair now, yellow don't work! Lol

Minxymoo said:
Put some gloves on blob of shampoo and about half a teaspoon food colouring, mix together and put on as normal,
Totally works, I did it with pink too!!
I have blonde hair now, yellow don't work! Lol

Totally gonna try this soon, does the red not come out a bit pinkish then? Sounds good though!! X

That's awesome!! Love that color. Defo will try that... See the way your hair is long, did you need to use 2 dyes each time?? X

Yeah I use one roots and underneath and a full one for top layer of hair to make it brighter x gunna delete pic now x

Back