Back on Track I Hope

mandy-1975

Hi Guys

Been a way for a while and put most of my weight back on!!!!!! feel so gutted about it........

I got ill last September and things have gone down hill from there, kept saying I will stick to it but never did, that comfort food just kept calling out to me.... but start again on Tuesday and so far doing well, had a litle slip yesterday but so far doing good todat!!! finding it hard all I am thinking about is food, food and more food...

Can't understand why I am finding it so hard this time, I did so well when on LL but really struggling now......

I did manage to nip out from work before and buy the milk and i didn't buy and goodies for me, I was sooooooooooooooo tempted but I didn't so that is good.... then came back into office and decided to come on here and get some support....

:confused:

Good on you for restarting and managing to overcome temptation!!
I imagine being ill and trying to maintain has been hard. I've put on a stone of what i lost and am trying to restart to lose the rest of my weight before i put on even more.
We can do this - i think the more we restart the harder it gets but the reults are going to be even more worth it.
Keep going - you will succeed!!!!

Thanks Helen

I agree, the more we restart the harder it is..... I must be going into Ketosis though cause everyone is laughing how it is so warm yet I am sat here in office with coat on and fire on right next to me!!!!!!! So bloody cold......

I orginally lost 7 stone but have put at least 5 of that back on!!!!! haven't admitted that to anyone so far! makes me want to cry!!!!! feel like such a failure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry:

But this week is a brand new start and the first day of the rest of my life...... :)

I went out the other day and was shopping was so tempted to by some bigger clothes as didn't want to keep struggling, but i thought NO if I do that it will only give me the license to eat again, and i wasn't having that..... so I am struggling with clothes and every morning I get up and see all those clothes I can't get into but think I will soon!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I've had my Breakfast and my dinner so far and loadsa water!!!!! but the stomach pains are starting, god I want to eat....... had hoped the water would help,,,, but it isn't and i got a meeting tonight and my usual rountine has been to go to Mac Donalds first eat then go on to meeting, really worried I will be tempted!!!!!!!!!!! any ideas from anyone...

Getting totally lost on this forum, which if i can remeber is why i gave up on here last time, don't have the patience................ will try and stick with it though... as sick of being a fat porker..............................

for last two days i have suffered with headache always around this time, i am drinking the water so don't really understand why.......

You will soon find your way around the site. Keep with the diet, you can succeed and you will succeed. Visualise yourself in something that you have always wanted to wear and at your ideal weight.

Good luck, be strong.

Hi Sonya

Thanks am trying to keep wit hit................ got on scales this morning and they are moving, I do feel abit different but thought i would start seeing a change............. after 3 days or is that asking to much!
You keep up the good work, you are doing great!!!!!!!!!

Come on Mandy!! you are doing fabby!!!!:D :D :D Happy Happy Ketosis. I've only recently got back on my wagon......the voice is my head is driving me mad!!!

The site gets easier...I pretty much just press the New post button in the blue bar........or if I want to go someone specific I click on the first bit of the sentence that says Minimins.com - Weight loss support forum and take a look at the options!!

Hi Mandy

Don't give up, on either the diet or the forum. There are so many threads it can be quite difficult to find something you've been looking at. I subscribe to all the threads I want to get to easily - in the thread use the thread tools option and subscribe.

I hope the diet is going ok too. I am totally with you on the struggling front. Went through a major move in October and have struggled ever since. Recently got my head back in order but have not been 100% this weekend. Back on the wagon again for me tomorrow!

Come on girl, keep in touch and we can do this together - honest!

Don't give up on either Mandy! We are both in the same boat hunny! I am on my millionth restart too :S

Just stay strong, keep the faith and remember from little acorns do big oaks grow - in other words - the lbs will soon turn to stones!

Hi Guys
Thanks for all your support it has been great....... I don't get on really at weekends... but do tend to be on in week as can do it better at work....

Friday was a really hard day for , had a major dilema and just wanted to eat to try and take my mind of things, :cry: BUT :wow: I sat down Friday night and did my cross stitch which I have only just started and I didn't eat........... Saturday was still very stressed but was busy too...... then went out with friends and family to a pub for the kids to play and us to eat and drink..... I just drank water and then choose a salad with no dressing and actually enjoyed it...... Then Sunday was D day for me.... went to a car boot to keep me occupied and I fancied some doughnuts but choose fruit instead!!!!!! then in afternoon my friend did a barbie went to that and just had a tiny salad with a tiny bit of chicken...... so although I ate I felt I made good choices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The cross stitch is definately the thing for me!!!!!! I have only just learnt how to do it, after thinking for years I would never be able to and I can, but when I do it, takes my mind right away and plus I don't want to or feel like eating or drinking........ its great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back