• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

BACK ON TRACK!!!THANKS TO U GUYS!

Tridi

S: 19st9.6lb C: 19st9.6lb G: 11st0.3lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hey guys,

first thanks so much for all ur support. It really picked me up!I am on here now everyday again as I used to and bang, what a difference it makes.

Yesterday was my first day back into LT after 2 weeks break (slipped) and I managed really well. Just as one of u guys said, take it in steps, like oh i made it through the morning, and then through lunch etc. and the first day was over. So day 2 now and i am feeling great.

My mood has changed completely, even my BF noticed and I am motivated again! Pheeeew! I will get there now and losing 2-3 stone is a piece of cake after losing 6 stone!

Now Girls n Boys, thanks again for ur Motivational support and u will here more often of me again :)

XXX

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

xsarahloux

~~someday!~~
S: 15st6lb C: 15st6lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 38.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
sooo glad you're feeling and doing better. this place is incredible and i wonder sometimes if i'd still be as motivated as i am without our lipotrim family!!

6 stone is amazing. you're right you can so lose 2-3 if you have already lost double that!!

xxx

IrishMum

A little of everything!
S: 12st13lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.2 Loss: 1st13lb(14.92%)
Isn't this site great!!! I'm hoping I'll be able to get back on track in a few weeks too, and will surely be on here during the first few agonising days so I can stay on track!!

S: 19st1lb C: 18st6lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 42.9 Loss: 0st9lb(3.37%)
well done for getting back on track. these guys and girls especially on this part of the forum are so supportive, they made everything so much easier for me :)

nicolas

Silver Member
S: 13st9lb C: 13st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 34.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
well done for getting back i finding it very tough! if i can just get tru till the weekend i know i'll be grand

Tridi

S: 19st9.6lb C: 19st9.6lb G: 11st0.3lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
well done for getting back i finding it very tough! if i can just get tru till the weekend i know i'll be grand
U will hun, just think of the weekend as it's just like any other day u have managed, so u will manage these just as well! :)

xox

Elle-Emm

Gold Member
S: 19st7lb C: 11st2lb G: 10st7lb Loss: 8st5lb(42.86%)
Great stuff - and give plenty of credit to *YOU* too - you are the only person who in the end can make decisions... well done for having the strength of character and determination to give this 100%.

Best of luck :)

Thats great! Good news!! and Good Luck!!!

I am in my third week now, and having the shakes and water are becoming the norm and its really not that bad.

S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
EXCELLENT!! Stride found, now just to carry on! :D

S: 11st4lb G: 8st4lb
wow - congrats on loosing 6 stone - congrats on restarting - congrats on your great attitude - and congrats on loosing the next 2/3 stone - easy peasy lemon squeezy - only no lemons allowed! :)

Doirin

Positivity is the key
S: 20st5lb C: 14st1lb G: 13st3lb Loss: 6st4lb(30.88%)
Hi Tridi,
delighted to hear you are back on track, well done to you for giving it your all. I hope all goes well for the rest of the week, come on here often and let us know how you are getting on. best of luck.
Doirin