Back on track tomorrow

beckyblue

Silver Member
Think I have put about a stone on in the past 2 weeks. I have been eating for eating sake, stress etc I can really tell in my face so I'm pledging to lose at least a stone by Christmas. Getting weighed tomorrow to see the actual damage.

I'm sure it's not as bad as u think!!! X

Becky ~ well done you for getting back on those scales ~ shows you have a winners attitude.

Don't eat for eating sake tonight ~ It'll only make the scales weigh more. And don't comfort eat after you weigh either. Just start as if from scratch again and soon you will be downwards bound.

My eating is erratic (lack of funds) and can identify with you. All I have done this past 3 weeks is eat for England and all I've done is put weight on, feel unfitter and felt more misrable.

Don't forget ~ we deserve slimmer jeans!

Judith & PIckle the wonder dog

I'm the same with funds. When I first started sw I had quite a bit more spare cash and the weight came off faster as I was doing red days. I have pcos so the cheaper green days make me bloated and I tend to STs or gain! Going to try and stock up on cheaper meats!

A couple of years ago I lost 5 stone+ on doing all green days but I was thinking of getting some red days in as well..... nevber thought of the cheaper cuts of meat. I find I buy less overall when I do an online shop at Asda.... my trouble is fruit and veg storage etc., as at the moment I haven't got a fridge (saving up for one or will look on freecycle).

Sorry to hear you have PCOS ~ what little I know it can be a bit of a bummerrrrrr.

You will have to share what you have to eat tomorrow and share your journey with us ~ I'll be looking out for you

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

Back