back on track

fairy3853

Im back on track today after 4 very hard days and yesterday saw me fall completly off the wagon. Iv drawn a line under that and im more focused today than I was last week. Im still finding it hard and maybe thats something to do with bubs growing so much at the minuate, either way, iv decided that I will just get through the next few week as best I can.

My craving for bread was killing me & going cold turkey just isnt working while im pregnant, nor is getting my head round grren day, so im sticking to what I Know. If i have the same salad and jacket spud for lunch for the next 8 weeks, i dont realy mind to be honest as i love them so cant see it will harm me just yet.

I think I was trying to run before I could walk, anyway, had a much better day & thanks for all your support xxx

Well done for getting back on the wagon. Not sure about having the same meals for the next 8 weeks though hun. I'd be bored to death and be reaching for something different to chew on. :17729:

You had a look at all the recipes on here...some really yummy stuff that's all SW friendly...just a thought :hmm:

Yea, theres some lovely recipes on hear, but when it comes to it, im either too knackered to stand in the kitched doing a nice reipe, or I find that i just cant eat it, my fave meal used to be stirfry, dried noodles & tuna steak, its making me drool just thinking about it, had it last week and couldnt stomach it. I just cant get an handle on my body at the minuate

Back