Back on Track!

denlen

Right ive been reading everyone elses food diaries and thoughts on here for ages and I'm at a stage where I think this could work for me too! I have been doing slimming world at home since last may and got to 12st 12 losing 2 and a half stone just before christmas I put a bit back on over the festivities (as you do) but managed to get back to my pre christmas weight quite quickly after that and thats where it stayed!!!! I loose a pound then I put it on then I loose half a pound then I put one on so for weeks and weeks ive been around the same weight give or take a pound. Im pleased that ive maintained but im not at goal so I still have more weight to loose... I do quite a bit of excercise now so I think I would of put alot more weight on had I not been going to my classes. So from today im getting BACK ON TRACK!!!! Im going back to last may when I wrote everything down, when I weighed all my hex's, I normally have between 10 and 15 syns but I'm going to try and stick to 10 max as I dont go to group I'm not sure if this will make a difference or not???... and make sure my evening meals are 1/3 super free, I dont expect to loose anything this week when I weigh on Friday cos of ive had such a piggy weekend,,,, ive eaten so much I felt sick last night so I woke up this morning with a feeling of determination that id been missing this year and a goal to get to at least 3 stone lost for my friends hen weekend on the 8th June. Please feel free to comment on my entries and I welcome any tips from people who have had similar experiences....

today will be extra easy
breakfast- banana & activia fat free

lunch- salad box from local sandwich shop ( lettuce, tomato, cucumber, beetroot, chicken, coleslaw, pasta ) spoonfull of each. 1 small wm roll hex b about 4 syns for coleslaw dressing

tea- slow cooked beef stew (stewing steak, mushrooms, onions, carrots, potato, swede, parsnip, oxo, passata, sachet of beef casserol mix between 4, 2 syns

Hi,
Thought I'd hunt down your diary as you started today too.
Looking good for day 1, I know what you mean about writing everything down... Makes you think twice sometimes!

ok so update on yesterday my hexa was 350ml skimmed milk in 2 cups of tea and a hot choc made with cadbury highlights 2 syns.... I was so disapointed in my tea it seemed like such a good idea when I was preparing it the night before but I just didnt fancy it and I was so hungry as I had been to aerobics. I couldnt not eat it cos it would of been too big a waste! I hate it when that happens you slave over a meal then when it comes to eating it its just not that nice. but syns were good at about 8 for yesterday so happy with that.

Today is green day
breakfast 2 small wholemeal toast hexb, 2 poached eggs, spagetti, ketchup 1.5 syns

rest of day tba I find it easier if I havent planned my days food to have a green day cos Ive always got a pasta n sauce or a jacket potato lurking that I can make quickly will update later!

Here's the update:-
lunch was jacket potato cheese and beans it was from cafe i asked for not much cheese but as im on green day i'm gonna call it both hexa's and my other hexb

tea after my step class was pasta and sauce 1 syn and strawberries, 2 scoops of low fat ice cream 3 syns and a little squirt of low fat cream 1 syn?ish

also 1 syn for 2 dashes of milk in my tea

7 syns for the day-pleased with that x

Last edited:
green today
breakfast
2 x small wm toast hexb
low fat spread 1 syn
1 tsp marmalade 1 syn

snack activia fat free yog and strawberries

lunch out..... must make more packed lunches!!!!!
jacket potato
beans
cheese 2 x hexa's
side saled
sachet of mayo 2 syns

tea will be
stir fry veg & noodles
half a sachet blue dragon stir fry sauce 2.5 syns
some batchelors chinese rice
hexb allowance of chicken breast in maggi cook in bag 3 syns?ish

syns today at least 9.5 as couldnt weigh cheese could be more but it didnt seem like loads, no excercise today either! not quite as good as id hoped today but not too bad either x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-food-diaries/266439-back-track.html

Last edited:
So today will be another green day!

had race day this morning at spin class so main task for today will be to stay awake this afternoon...

breakfast- was 2x small wholemeal toast hexb, spread 1 syn, marmalade 1 syn

snack- activia fat free yog and banana

lunch- pasta and sauce 1 syn

tea
roast chicken hexb, new potatoes, peas, carrots, parsnip, sprouts gravy 2 syns cranberry sauce 1.5 syns

hexa will be 250ml ss milk in cups of tea and pasta at lunch

probably be a few snacks today as spin class makes me really hungry!!!! will update later

well its later and as I thought ive been bloody starving all day!
had an apple
some raw carrot
bag of french fries 4 syns

so syns for today 10.5 if I can not eat tonight, normally a nice cuppa can fill me up till bed.... heres hoping anyway! - well the hoping didnt work I had a mini twister 2.5 syns more syns than I wanted to use today but not too bad

Last edited:
So I weighed this morning and lost 3/4 of a pound was initially dissapointed when I saw that loss but then I remembered the weekend I had so to loose anything just 4 days later is good to be honest!

today will be off plan as I am going out for a meal tonight with some friends but Ill still record my food I had a banana and a kellogs fibre bar when I woke up ready for my step class then had 2x eggs one small slice of wholemeal toast and some spagetti when I got back, Ill have a later lunch so I wont feel the need to pick when I do everyone else's tea as I wont be eating till about eight tonight....

Time to face the music and see what I ate this weekend!!!! I just find it so hard to stick to at weekends especially in the nice weather its SOOOOO hard.... anyway Friday was meant to be my only off plan day!!!!
lunch was 2 small wm bread with 1 slice of ham, small amount of chedder and pickle, a bag of velvet crunch crisps and an activia fat free yog I did walk to morisons and back (quite a way!!!) as well as step... then went to wetherspoons I only had diet coke which is amazing but had a large nachos platter to share then a gourmet burger eeek I havent even looked at the syns and plan not to.

Saturday, extra easy.....
breakfast Banana before spin class then 2 wm toast hexb and small amount of cadbury philly 2 syns after class

lunch was shop bought chicken mayo lettuce wholemeal sandwich 12 syns and bag of normal walkers 9 syns!!!! couldnt believe that....

tea was steak, new potatoes, batchelors rice, salad, 2 field mushrooms with 2 low fat cheese slices hexa melted on top, light mayo 2 syns, ketchup 1 syn
4 dashes of milk in tea 2 syns
total for Saturday 28 bloody syns urghhh....

Sunday extra easy
swimming with kids first thing nut not many calories burned!
breakfast 2 small wm toast hexb, 2 poached eggs, tin of mackerel in tom sauce, low fat spread 1 syn

lunch left over new potatoes fried, with egg and baked beans, oil 3 syns, activia fat free yogurt

chinese tea- I know I was going so well....
1/3 portion of chips, half a roast pork cow mein, some rice and 2 bbq ribs
god knows how many syns TOO many I know that much....

So from today 100% this week extra easy
Breakfast, banana & apple

lunch 4x sesame ryvetas, hard boiled eggs, salad, light salad cream 1 syn, french fries 4 syns, activia fat free yogurt, strawberries.

tea chicken, new potatoes, peas, carrots, cauliflower cheese, 1 oz chedder hex a, cheese sauce mix 3.5 syns

2 x dash milk 1 syn

Back