Back on WW online...

gorda

Hi

Just wanted to post and say hello.. I'm back on WW online and really want it to work this time. I have about 4 stone to lose and I really want it to go. Am something of a yoyo dieter and have been on WW before but never lost a significant amount of weight. Am hoping that by coming on here I might get on slightly better... No one knows I'm on WW so I don't really talk about it. I really need help sticking to the plan - typically I lose a stone and then put it right back on lol. Any tips for keeping me motivated?

We're the same height and I need to lose 4stone too so we can do it together :)

Hi!

I'm back to WW again too. I've not been in the mindset at all since about Christmas and as a result I feel horrendous but had one of those lightbulb moments and am counting my points again. Rather than joining class as there isn't one that suits me I have downloaded an app to my phone which works exactly like the official WW app. I have set my initial goal as three stones to lose however once there I may decide on four. I am going on holiday at the end of June so have ten weeks to make a difference. Good luck and let's do this!

Great... Lets do this! I am so sick of being myself - I want to slim into a new person!

Hope you've all had a good day :)

Back