Back on WW...third time lucky?

Lis88

Third time on WW, starting back tomorrow. Both times I have lost a stone, then lost motivation and went back to old habits. I'm 3 stone overweight, look about 6 months pregnant and it's really getting me down. Also I just can't afford to go to the classes at the moment so I'm going to be doing it from home, so will be tough to stay motivated this time. Hoping this forum will help! :D

I'm in a similar situation to yourself. I've been on and off Weight Watchers for years with last time being the most successful (I lost 35.7lbs/16.3kg over 9 months). A few major life changes brought me right back to where I started so I've re-started WW about three weeks ago. This time I've also decided to skip the classes (I can't really afford them either). While my boyfriend's really supportive, I find it's always easier if you get talking to people who are on the same boat as you. I'm hoping that getting to know people on this forum will help!

Good luck girls, I was considering WW after finishing Lipotrim but didn't know you could do it at home? I wasn't that keen on the idea of paying for the classes when I could keep track of it all from home. You'll have to let me know how you get on with it :)

Weight Watchers offer the option to do it online (for a monthly fee I think) and you can also purchase all the books, calculator, diary... etc. from their website.

I'm doing the cheapest option and using material I already had/things I bought off eBay as well as a few apps I downloaded for calculating and tracking ProPoints (iTrackBites on the App Store is great!).

So far, so good!

Must try download that app, it'd be so handy to have an app on the phone to put all the info into as I'm terrible at tracking usually. So far so good anyways have kept to the points except for one fall off the wagon on Halloween.

Lis88 said:
Must try download that app, it'd be so handy to have an app on the phone to put all the info into as I'm terrible at tracking usually. So far so good anyways have kept to the points except for one fall off the wagon on Halloween.

How did you get on this holloween?

Usually have temptation out of the way, but with the kids going trick or treating and bringing loads of junk into the house I let my guard down and ate a load of crap! Weighing in Monday so will see how it's affected me

Back