BACK ONTO CD IN THE MORN...wish me luck!

supermummy

hey there... Some of uz might remember me. i was only on cd for 2 wks. lost 7 lbs in wk1 and then nothing in wk2. I did really try to stay positive and focused but somehow the results for wk 2 got to me and i gave up.
Im now back and starting in the morning and yes back to the origional weight of 11 st (put on what id lost :sigh:)
I need loads of support, help and tips from all u loosers please :). I know its probably not possible..but id still love to loose 1st by the new yr. Id like to enter the new yr in the 9st bracket, even if its just 9.13 (lol) as long as its 9 something ;). I think if i up my water big time then it actually might be achievable. Fingers crossed. What do u think??? Come on now....wish me luck!!

xxx

hey there... Some of uz might remember me. i was only on cd for 2 wks. lost 7 lbs in wk1 and then nothing in wk2. I think if i up my water big time then it actually might be achievable. Fingers crossed. What do u think??? Come on now....wish me luck!!
xxx
If i can do it, then anyone can. I have lost around 44lbs since 4th September and am now aiming to maintain my weight. Now 9st 10 /11 lbs. Just two more weeks with CD shakes each day.
Jump back on board, it is really worth it for the Feel Good Factor achieved by losing the weight.
Yes, i had one week with zero loss and it does hit hard, but you have to carry on for what you really want.
I never did more than the 2.25 litres of fluid per day, so go easy. You are only 11 stone and don't have that much to lose.
Good luck.

Hello supermummy

Great to hear you're back and yep I remember you, not suree if you remeber me I was the one on your previous post who made the typo LOL!!!

I too have had my ups and downs since then but have decided enoughs enough and am now scheduled to start SS on 6th Jan appt booked and really motivated.

Look forward to hearing you progress have a good weekend

You can do it:)

Hey Supermummy

Welcome back !

You can do this hun - You've already proved to yourself that this diet works cos you lost 7lbs in your first week last time. If you are doing SS it is totally possible to lose a stone by the new year - I lost 13lbs in my first 2 weeks.

About the water - be careful you don't drink TOO much (saw a story on the news yesterday about a lady who was doing lighterlife, and died because she drank 7 pints in 2 hours). I make sure I drink 4 x 500ml bottles of water a day (occassionally 5), and then also somewhere in the region of 4 or 5 cups of decaff coffee too. This seems sufficient for me to have good weight losses each week.

Good luck xxx

Back