Back to a slimmer me again - Please join me :)

You're doing great River! The smaller clothes are always a great incentive and they will keep you motivated. Hope today is less of a struggle. Keep busy and have another early night. Bed is always the safest place for me!

Thanks Kira, it does when i was loosing the 9 stone i used to buy nail varnish for every milestone as a treat as it was pointless buying things but this time i can. I hope your going well huni :). x

Just a quick update as im going away for the weekend. Last few days have gone super well, im now fully in ketosis (yay) so no more hunger and cravings in fact its a struggle to eat as i feel "full". I honestly cant believe ive gone nearly two weeks, im amazed but still day by day and i have a long way to go yet.

My only trouble is i really wish i wasnt going away tomorrow. The last time i was my sisters 18th and i just felt so damn uncomfortable and fat.. My family have an unhealthy obsession with weight, nothing was said to me but i guess im just slightly paranoid (hell i even look in the mirror and still see a 17 stone me half the time). On top of that i feel really sick today even though im drinking a small water tower :( grr!

Must think positive things (help me lol)! Good luck everyone with the weekend x

Last edited:
You are doing great. Alas I've been not been so great and faffed around after doing a good 5 days! Why?! The billion dollar question I know! I'm trying hard to get complete a S&S today although having just had a tough work out this morning I am already feeling ravenous!

You are doing great. Alas I've been not been so great and faffed around after doing a good 5 days! Why?! The billion dollar question I know! I'm trying hard to get complete a S&S today although having just had a tough work out this morning I am already feeling ravenous!

I was like that when i first started, id do a brilliant 5 days then come weekend id find excuses to eat (period, feeling down, just a treat) I got so fed up of myself i think it really kicked in when my favourite dress was tighter. Thing is now if i even slip i feel so guilty now, i actually feel terrible and beat myself up (not sure if thats a good thing but its working so i cant complain really).

Yeh weve been really busy lately, we went to the Zoo for the day and i felt so hungry and no energy at the end of it i just felt ill so you have to be careful.

Well i had a sort of naff loss 2lbs, but saying that any loss is a good loss and i looked at my LL book (yes im sad for still having this) and i lost the same at exactly the same weight, starting training with my hubby soon so hopefully itll kick in and ill be under 10 stone next week (fingers crossed).

Im plodding along day by day. Keep it up everyone :).

River a 2lb loss is great! You are not even plodding you are "doing" and "losing"! I'm envious but in a very good way! Very pleased for you!

I on the other hand have gained and back in the 9's argh! I have to get a grip and I know I've been procrastinating for some time!

have another great week.

Back