Back to CD SSing today...

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
Well I am back on track today, doing a joint diary with slushy on the members only diaries to track our progress and keep each other on the straight and narrow...

I have finished all my family celebrations and am now determined and have nothing to stop me... I am going away at the end of May but hey I can take CD with me... (will be cheap!)..

Dreading being hungry! and going the loo loads...

Love

Hi Nikki
Just starting out on the diet today not tried it befor but feel inspired by all the success stories so here goes!
I have loads to lose so will be hard but with help from others in the same boat will make it easier to keep on track.
Good look with it x

Good luck Nikki.

Lots of water .... everytime you go to the loo ... think I'm losing weight!!!!

You can do it - right behind you hun!

Hi Nikki

Good luck hun. We have roughly the same amount to lose and I weighed 15 st 6lbs :)cry:)10 days ago when I started it.

I want to lose approx 2 and half stone by the time of my hol in June - so will be keeping tabs on you too!!!:D:D

Good luck with the SSing!

You can do it nikki! Get a lil calendar and put little targets down - then cross off the days.

Good luck girlie xxx

Well I am back on track today, doing a joint diary with slushy on the members only diaries to track our progress and keep each other on the straight and narrow...

I have finished all my family celebrations and am now determined and have nothing to stop me... I am going away at the end of May but hey I can take CD with me... (will be cheap!)..

Dreading being hungry! and going the loo loads...

Love

HOW YOU DOING POOHBEAR????

Good luck hun, day 3 for me and it is killing me as hubby is cooking a chilli!!!!!!! Keep us updated xx

Back