Back to CD

louiseb78

i will be a yummy mummy
Hi all ,

well i cant believe i havent come across this site before:(, anyway i have now and been reading all the posts which i think are fab!
i am starting on cd on monday and i must say i am very excited and looking forward to some results... i have been overweight since my son nearly 6 years ago and i have just stayed the same! i did cd about 3 years ago and did very well for the first 3 weeks then i gave up and put it all back on , i have done ww and sw and everything else and still the same size. i do well first 3 weeks i get a little confidence back and then it all goes out the window again.
so now i have decided enough is enough i am very unhappy with the way i look and just come back from holiday 2 weeks ago and have never felt so down about my size its starting to change me and take my confidence away so i have decided 100% ss cd it is from monday and i have made arrangements not to go on any nights out not even my works xmas do until i get to where i want to be as i not feeling like this anymore time to find myself again!!
this time i do feel different as i feel excited and cant wait to get started especially after finding this site and seeing all the stories from others.so i am going to weigh each day and weekly and log it all on here so i can use it as a motivational too...nothings going to stop me now! i always said i wouldnt be fat and 30 i now fat and 33 so i definatly going to change my life around so i can say i was slim in my 30s and then slim and 40 not fat and 40!!
xx

Hello, and welcome!

Its nice to see your motivation :D I am on Day 1 at the moment and i dont feel hungry just in my head i cant stop thinking about food haha... my mind is challenging me!! I will be on this diet about a year as i have A LOT to lose but i know and feel that this time i can reach my target! I have also done SW WW CD LL RC and many more diets and nothing really worked for me other than this diet... so here i am again also giving this a good go, we can do this :D

I know what you mean about being fat and 30... i am 25 and i REALLY dont want to have my 30th birthday feeling about myself like i do now! My friends are also getting married in 2012 and i really would love to be feeling better about myself for the wedding.

I have told no one i am on this diet (apart from OH) and i feel like that has helped me because i have no pressure and people can just see the results... when i get them haha! I am also not going on any nights out and wont be going on my Christmas party either!

Good luck on Monday, if u need any help or support please feel free to message me! Let me know how you get on xxx

hi aww thanks i find this site so great especially the support as when doing a diet i have always felt i have been on my own i know i am not but as all my friends are of a nice size i feel out of place i say this and they say no dont be daft but this is how i have felt for a long time...i also havent said to anyone apart from my oh either that i am doing this only so they dont say how you doing? how you getting on? which i know they mean well but it just adds to my pressure and i want to focus purely on the diet!.
yes we can do this and together we will

thanks and will update in the week how i getting on... you have done well to start back on a weekend as i find this the hardest time how have you felt it? its mind games really we always crave what we know we cant or shouldnt have dont we? you can do it and i am here for support too xx

This weekend has been ok, i find the weekend easier than the weekday haha! My OH has also cut out all the rubbish and he is trying to eat healthy so its not been so bad. He has also been cooking his own food as at he moment i am not strong enough in the diet to deal with making food. Last night was sooo hard for me tho i really wanted something to eat... all in my head tho! I was sat thinking about food none stop it was annoying me in the end and i went to bed really early on a Saturday night haha! woke up this morning feeling REALLY proud of myself tho that i stuck at it and i am now on day 2 yippee!! :D

I look at all the amazing signatures on here and it gives me a total boost to keep on this diet! I mean they too had to start somewhere and have been through what we are doing now and have done amazing. :D xxx

yep totally agree thats what has inspired me looking at peoples results as i think if they can do it then so can i...its just the support i need ...i have to cook for my hubby and the kids so that will be tough..he is away with work this week so i should be ok we will all prob be in bed my 7pm! lol anything to take my mind off food..
i look for food in the nights when kids r in bed from about 8.30! so plenty of early nights ahead for me this week :)
yes well done you its the emotions playing games with you but you have proved yr better than that and yr in control! xx

I feel like i am stalking you haha!!

Your right you know i am in control! Ahhh i know what you mean about the late night eating... thats when i want to eat when i am in front of the tv. Its very hard at first when all u can think about is food. everything on the tv is food, food, food!! The main thing thats keeping me going is that i got past day one and i dont want to eat something and set me off track and have to do day one all over again! So i am nearly on day 3 and i am excited to say i have done nearly two days on the diet. lol little things please me i guess haha!! xx

ha ha no yr not its nice to talk to someone who is going through the same!. see nearly day 3 total 100% yaay well done you :) x
i look like i stalking every1 trying to get 50 posts lol

haha u have 20 posts so u can put a pic on your Avator. And i went on the main MiniMinis newbie page and welcomed everyone to the forum and it boosted up my posts like 30 haha :D i cheated i know haha xx

oohh right ok i will do that now well try too,...kids need bed first! x

Back