back to class!

nettie

Gold Member
Hi everyone,
Well I am doing pants going it alone, 1 week I'm really good the next I'm rubbish so I am taking the plunge and going to class on Tuesday evening.
I was so nervous about going in alone but 2 women who work in the same building as me also go to the same group and they said I am welcome to join them.
Not going to have a blow out or anything before Tuesday but I am out tomorrow night for a meal and drinks.... the last supper!! hehe :D

Hi Nettie!

Snap!! I tool myself back to class on Saturday for the exact same reason! I was a bit worried as I kept wondering what people thought of me for stopping going however at the end of the day it was just my mind talk.

I felt really welcomed and I'm so glad I took the step to go back to class, like you it keeps me focussed and stops me from 'playing around'

If you know that you need to go then you really should go. You'll be surprised how nice people are and at the end of the day, we are all there for the same reason and end goal x

thanks so much for the reply and the encouragement.
i am kind of looking forward to going because i know i was really successful the last time i attended class and i cant wait to see myself losing inches (the number on the scale is just a number to me its how i look that makes me feel disgusted). so heres to looking and feeling better :)

ah Sheepy friends will come in time, I also go to class alone and spend a lot of time sitting on my own, I go to 4 different timed classes too so I'm often like a new face.

just be friendly and open yourself, sit beside someone rather than leaving and empty seat like I tend to do. Have something to say yourself, maybe some words of wisdom you've picked up of here:)

does your group have a facebook page? mine does and I've found it a great way to make yourself known, then its nice to put a face to a name in group.

Good luck and don't let it put you off going, keep it up and keep smiling :)

I make hubby come with me, partly to watch Logan and partly so I have someone to sit with if I am not feeling very chatty. Good luck with going back to class and hope you make a friend soon sheepy19 Hugs Crystal xx

I just hope it really pushes me and gets me into gear, I am fed up with myself going on and off plan and I think I need someone else to weigh me so if I put on I get embarrassed lol x

Hi Nettie

Did you join the class? Just wondering if you tuck the plunge and went along? x

Back