Back to counsellor tonight

Loser85

Gold Member
Well i'm back to see my counsellor tonight. Start packs again tomorrow morning. I know my gain will be high but not worried as i know itll come off again. I didnt have the willpower to stick to the diet over xmas. Many congrats to those that did. Now im on till goal.

I like your outlook! Doesn't matter cause it'll come back off! Its kind of nice to not be in a rush!

The last few time I lost a decent amount of weight was because my BF at the time was coming home from overseas and I had a deadline to look good.

Really nice to be leisurely about it! PS I didn't stick to the plan either but new year, new-found strength!

Glad you are back on track. Charlie xx

Thats my bubble well and truly burst anyways :(. Snows really bad here, came on about 4ish and not stopped since. Too dangerous to travel. What makes it worse is my counsellor only lives 15 mins drive away from me but the way there is a big hill. No way will the car make it lol. Also after tonight hes on hols till 14th. So looks like ill be doing WW points till then. Dont mind doing that for a week i guess.

awww thats a shame...
is there no way the CDC could leave your stuff with a neighbour and you could leave a cheque?

Fraid not AlyB. I'm happy enough doing points for just week and a half. Not likely to lose in that time but will at least maintain. Which is beeter than me gaining. I'm trying to see the best in the situation as im kinda upset about having to wait. Oh well.

aww shame.. is there another councilllor anywhere near you just for a one off?
you will loose on points surely?

Back