Back to day 1 today

becky_1701

Well back to day 1 today. I think the hardest part of dieting is the mood, does anyone else find that they get moody pretty easily? Which is not good when i have an 11 month old daughter who because of my mood im yelling at alot more easily. Listening to music helps calm me but as my ipod does not work when i plug my headphones in that does not make it easy to listen to music. Guess we will see how this goes. Im determined to make it to day 5 at least (ive only ever made it to day 4)

Hello you can get to day 5 again have faith in the diet :) I'm also restarting so I know how hard it can be I'm on day 4
good luck :)

becky_1701 said:
Well back to day 1 today. I think the hardest part of dieting is the mood, does anyone else find that they get moody pretty easily? Which is not good when i have an 11 month old daughter who because of my mood im yelling at alot more easily. Listening to music helps calm me but as my ipod does not work when i plug my headphones in that does not make it easy to listen to music. Guess we will see how this goes. Im determined to make it to day 5 at least (ive only ever made it to day 4)

Yep I know exactly what you mean. My hubby has even said to me 'will you eat something for God's sake, I can't stand your moods' lol
I'm fine when I have passed 3 days and in ketosis it's just when I'm soooo hungry that I get grouchy. Now I'm well into it the food doesn't bother me.

Thanks for responses. Well i startes being sick today and havent been able to keep the shakes down so been having a certin thing that goes in the toaster lol which makes me feel a bit better but any liquid other then water im throwing up so day 1 will be tomorrow if im better then

Look after yourself hun, it's hard but don't make yourself ill over it xx

Hi Becky, I think there is some info on the mood thing on the S & S forum, mood can be affected by some essential fatty acids, worth looking into. I've not heard so much about it on Exante, but definitely it was a theme on the Lipotrim forum, so you're not the only one that feels down.

Thanks. As i wasnt well yesterday today is offical day 1. Since last monday ive gained 4.4lbs which i know wont be to difficult to lose if i stick to it.

becky_1701 said:
Thanks. As i wasnt well yesterday today is offical day 1. Since last monday ive gained 4.4lbs which i know wont be to difficult to lose if i stick to it.

Glad the sickness has settled, take it easy and drink plenty of water xx

Good luck with Day 1, I am starting day 2 and fingers crossed, it's been better than I expected.

Take care
x

Back