Back to diet

dannyboy

Well its been donkeys years since i posted here. Long story short, ballooned in weight since being very trim for a couple of years (boxing training and fights). Put weight back on after some "stress" and hitting the beers and crap food too much and nursing gym related injuries.
Decided on slimfast for a couple of weeks as (a) as a man I like to be told what to eat/drink without much fuss and (b) the tins of powder were a fiver in superdrug and the snack bars are cheap at 50p. 17 stone, want to get down to 15 stone (again).
So banking on a quiet weekend in with chocolate or coffee flavoured shakes- a few snack bars (though I plan to grab fruit at supermarket) and hopefullly getting some exercise in.
So hi one and all!

Thanks for the warm welcome- I'm Ok when it comes to training, literally picked up an injury two weeks ago which meant i had to pull out of a fight I had lined up later this month. A Holiday and Flu has meant weight crept up (stone in last two weeks).
What diet are you following Mary?

Are you a professional boxer? Terrible news about the one British boxer last weekend.:(

I'm not doing a 'diet' at the mo. I loss my weight back in 2012 doing Primal. Then I became ill(2014) and have had a couple of years eating what my body would keep inside it. Now things are settling down I'm am trying to get back into eating properly and exercising. :)

Are you a professional boxer?

No I'm not- but have had a few fights in recent years. Always sad when someone dies in any contact sport- I know another boxer lost his licence over inappropriate tweets about it.
What type of exercise are you doing and I hope you're better now?

No I'm not- but have had a few fights in recent years. Always sad when someone dies in any contact sport- I know another boxer lost his licence over inappropriate tweets about it.
What type of exercise are you doing and I hope you're better now?

I'm using an elliptical trainer at mo. Waiting for my garage to be finished then I can get my treadmill back out working again.:)

Yep. That’s me too! Fallen off the wagon countless times. I’m about to remove food from my plan completely and go back to basics with product only diet for the next few months (or until I hit the goal weight). I’ve developed such a horrific relationship with food that I need to press restart.
Good luck on your journey mate!

Back