Back to discover

Mags12

Hi everyone
I hope you had a lovely Christmas and happy new year to you all in advance :)

I have still been following propoints and apart from half a dozen quality street that I didn't track on xmas day (but know that I had!) I followed the plan all over Christmas...really tried hard and even stuck to it for my xmas dinner...but this week I have maintained. On one hand I suppose I could look at it that I didn't gain but on the other I didn't lose anything at all.

I followed the plan properly, drank water, exercised lightly as I'm only getting back into exercise so it was a 2 mile walk for 5 days out of 7...didn't overdo fruit and tracked religiously so in theory I should have lost, shouldn't I? 6 sweets shouldn't have made me maintain as I didn't use all of my weekly points, I had 40 of them so I could have factored those in.

I have found my old discover plan folder from meetings and managed to get a deluxe pack on ebay although it won't be here for another week or so, I have enough info to get me through a week though as I will be doing fast start.

So, here we are, back to what works if I follow it properly, I lost over 20lbs on the old plan so I'm glad to be back to it :) I did give pp a good go, not for me.

Welcome back :)

i have being feeling a bit nervous about trying ww new plan for that reason. as i was only supposed to have 16 points on the old plan[which i tried in 2006] and couldn't stick to it so i lost no weight depsite attending and staying to every meeting for 6 months...i am nervous even if i am able to stick to pro points i would lose no weight

good luck

happy new year

sorry for barging in

You're not barging in at all hun :) I know what you mean about worrying about the plans because I have dithered over them for long enough lol. For me Discover has more control, on PP I tend to deliberately go for the chocolate and crisps etc because of the extra 49 points if you have more self control and can use it wisely then it could be the plan for you xx

I think the plan sounds quite similar to SW ... SW totally didnt work for me. So I have come back to the discover plan.

I just find it easier - I know exactly what is what, no faffing about.
lol. We will soon see - its my first restarting WI on tuesday! x

I know what you mean hun I badly overindulged on 'free food' on SW, not the fault of the plan but I just took it to extremes lol.

Good luck with WI xx

Hi, I have finally given up on the new points plan, as I was putting weight on. I lost over 3st on the old points system so I'm going back on it. I am really disappointed, but at least I know I will lose the weight.

good luck on restarting hun :) I think in theory the new plan sounds good, free fruit etc...but the reality just doesn't cut it for me lol

You're not barging in at all hun :) I know what you mean about worrying about the plans because I have dithered over them for long enough lol. For me Discover has more control, on PP I tend to deliberately go for the chocolate and crisps etc because of the extra 49 points if you have more self control and can use it wisely then it could be the plan for you xx

Totally agree with what youre saying i find the discovery plan much easier as once youve had your daily points thats you done whereas with PP theres the extras to tuck into
i need the control of discovery plan which works for me (apart from xmas)

Back